08 | visitors

"That would be xxx yen please

"That would be xxx yen please." The cashier said as she handed over the snacks and drinks that (y/n) bought.

(y/n) opened her wallet as she pulled out the exact amount needed. She handed it to the cashier as she grabbed her plastic bag filled with goodies. She muttered out a thanks to the cashier just before she exited the small convenience store.

The cold wind of the night basically slapped (y/n) across the face as she stepped out of the store. Though the convenience store's aircon was cold, the air outside was much colder.

Lucky for (y/n), she made a good decision of wearing a hoodie over her nightwear. She angrily glared at the non-existent figure of wind. "Why isn't it this cold when I go to sleep," She muttered to herself as she made her way to the alley that she always used as her spot to use her ability whenever she wanted to go to the suburban part of Tokyo.

Shivering, (y/n) finally met the end of the alley and just before she teleported where she needed to be, she cursed under her breath.

With a blink of an eye, (y/n) was already inside a room she didn't know the location of... but it might've been somewhere in the school grounds if she thought about it.

"(y/n)!" Itadori excitedly called to the mentioned girl as he waved at her all the way from the couch he sat on and on his lap was a stuffed bear with boxing gloves on.

(y/n) could feel that there was cursed energy flowing through the bear, but if it was on Itadori and he wasn't panicking, then she knew that it wouldn't cause too much trouble.

A hand was placed on (y/n)'s shoulder. (y/n) jumped at the sudden touch but she calmed down when she knew it was Gojo. "You're good at hiding your aura," (y/n) sighed.

Gojo raised an eyebrow. "I've been told that before, but I don't really know how I do it." He chuckled, remembering Ayako''s words before.

He then pushed (y/n) to the couch and since (y/n) wanted nothing more but to rest, thanks to Nobara wearing her out with their shopping spree, she willingly sat down with Itadori on the couch.

The numerous DVDs set on the table in front of the couch didn't go unnoticed by (y/n). With it, she already knew why Gojo asked her to buy the snacks. She set the bag filled with food along with the DVDs. "I'm guessing that these are for the movies..." She trailed off as she made herself comfortable on the couch.

Gojo nodded. "Yes, and you're going to accompany Yuji while he trains!"

"Train? Is watching movies going to be his training?" (y/n) furrowed her eyebrows, questioning the so-called training the Itadori has.

Again, Gojo nodded as he smiled at the girl. "Yes-" Suddenly, he was cut off by his phone ringing. He placed his phone just beside his ear. 'I'm coming over right now, Ijichi.' He muttered into the phone.