14 | assail

"You sure do look familiar to me

"You sure do look familiar to me..." (y/n) said, narrowing her eyes at the woman with a braid in front of her face and was also seated just behind her.

The woman gave (y/n) a close-eyed smile. "It must be another friend that your sister has."

What Mei Mei said rang a bell to (y/n). The girl snapped her fingers at the realization. "Oh right. Nozel!" (y/n) said, nodding as she definitely saw the one and only resemblance that the two had with each other; a braid in front of their faces.

(y/n) was given the chance to freely talk about her sister since the old man that (s/n) resented wasn't in the room with them and also, (y/n) would be able to know when he was going to arrive which will then shut her up from ever spouting a word about her sister.

Honestly, (y/n) didn't really acknowledge the old man's reason for hating (s/n). Coming from a whole different dimension wasn't much of a threat especially when world domination wasn't even on their minds... it probably won't even come across their minds.

World domination was just too much work and the two would agree that it won't be worth it.

(y/n) settled down on her seat inside the viewing room. It felt weird that she was the only student with the other staff, but eh, she had to make do with what she had.

Her stomach grumbled and it didn't take her too long to get a snack as she teleported a pack of chips to her hands. She tensed up as she felt the old man's unsettling aura come closer and closer to where they were.

Knowing that the old man was finally joining them, (y/n) made a mental note to shut up. Just as she was opening her bag of chips, the doors opened to reveal Kyoto's Principal.

(y/n) silently munched on her snack, her eyes staring at the television screens that broadcasted the current state of the battlefield, which was at that moment, still plenty clean.

Finally, (y/n) could see her friends on one of the screens and on another one was the view of the Kyoto Students which definitely had someone missing.

"Let's start."

██████████

It was obvious enough that y/n would be cheering for the school she temporarily stayed at so it was only natural that y/n wanted to get out of the viewing room and help out her friends who were sometimes struggling.

Though the Tokyo students manage to fend for themselves most of the time, especially with Todo fighting his own classmates to defend Itadori for some reason, y/n felt uncomfortable in her own seat.

s/n's choice of not letting her join the sister school event was something that y/n will resent her sister for, but then again, one of her most valuable abilities was teleportation and it would probably render her less useful if she wasn't allowed to use it.