005

A/N is at the end!!
-----------------°♤°------------------

•No one's PoV•

Today...the day where Y/N is sick.Hitomi started the operation get Y/N and Shousuke is to go!!

Right now Hitomi is walking Shousuke to school.Without Y/N,Hitomi will annoy Shousuke instead.

Hitomi:Y/N told me that her fever should go down after school!But she told us not to visit...since his brother is sick too....:(

Shousuke:Ok

Hitomi:*Random stuff*

After a brain cell burning 10 minutes they arrived at the school gate.

Hitomi:See ya later!!

Hitomi then ran away.Everyone near the Shousuke started to admire him.

-Behind a tree-

Ai Katai was hidding from Shousuke,looking at him.

'Shosuke Baby!!'

Note:Ai Katai has a crush on Shosuke.

-Somewhere in the hallway-

Katai was following behind Shousuke.

Katai:Hey Shousuke Ba-I mean Komi!!!

Shousuke turned around to her blushing.'KYAAAAH!I SPOKE TO HIM!!'

Katai:I-i made a little too much for my lunch so..please have some!

Katai took out a 3 layer lunch box.But Shousuke just turned away and left for class.

'SO HARD-CORE!'

Katai gave away the lunch to a random student.

Hitomi:HEYOO SHOUSUKE

Shousuke:Hi.

Katai was shocked.She moved towards Hitomi.

Katai:Yo girl,you.me.out.now

Katai then drag Hitomi to the back of the school,she pinned her to the wall amd starts to threaten her

Katai:What's between you and Shousuke Baby?Answer carefully or i'll put you 6 feet under.

Hitomi:Haha your funny.We're just friends.

Katai:Thats all?

Hitomi:Yep!So should I NOT set you two up to see(Random movie)after school at Goho Cinema Kanina theater four,seats F10 and F11?

Katai:?!

Katai:Yes please..

Hitomi:Okay!

What Hitomi forgot that after school you were also going to the Mall that had the Cinema in it.And she forgot about your exsitance.

-During class-

Hitomi was trying a plan to get Shousuke and Y/N togther and forgetting about the plans for Katai.