014

「IM BACKKKKKK!!Exams' are still around but who cares?Sorry for not updating for like 2 months,I need to pass or imma get whipped by my mother.

Anyway,here is the chapter!Enjoy👍🏻👍🏻」

•No one's PoV•

The day of the festivel...hell.

Everyone rushing last minute decorations or lines for the play.Yes a play.

You and Shousuke were walking together to class to set up and make the onigiri's before the festivel starts at 11pm.

You:What onigiri do you think i'm going to make?8

Shou:Idk.

You:Maybe a cat?Square?Circle!

Shou:Sounds cool.

You:I wonder what Hitomi is doing??

--With Hitomi--

Hitomi:I need a mold....maybe a cat shape?Circle?Hello Kitty?AHHHHHHH whatever I bring all!!

Hitomi packed all 30 of the different onigiri molds and left the house.

--Back to you--

Shou:Prob something stupid like bring 30 onigiri molds.

You:She is not that dumb.

●In the class●-Your PoV-

You:I take my words back.

30 over onigiri molds were laid on Hitomi's table.Everyone stared at her is shock.

We start making the onigiri's while some put up the stall.

(thoses who wants to know how that stall looks like,go watch Fruits basket.)

Most of the girls made onigiris while most boys set up the stall.Shousuke and I decided to make the onigiri.There were different shapes,characters and size,the looks SO GOOD.

Shousuke made the most good looking ones.

Shousuke's Onigiri:

Mine:

ADORABLE RIGHT??!!

ADORABLE RIGHT??!!.

There were many others too.

At finally the clock stuck 11.Let the chaos begin.Many people were already lined up outside while some just arrived.

Girl 1:Those onigiri's looks sooo cute!

Girl 2:I know right!

Girl 3:Damn that guy looks cute

Girl 2:Thats Shousuke Komi,I heard he is taken already.

Girl 1:By Y/N L/N.

Girl 3:Lucky...

Hitomi went to the front all let the students line up to get the onigiris.

Hitomi:WELCOME AND BUY OUR ONIGIRI'S!THEY LOOK BOTH CUTE AND UNIQUE.

Many people admired the ones Shou made and what cam I say?My boyfriend is talented.

The stall is going smoothly untill...

Masumi:Hey Komi-kun!

Shou turned around and just turned back.

Masumi:Wanna hang out like walk around?

Shou:No.

Masumi:Thats grea- wait no?!

Shou:No.

Masumi:Why not?

Masumi giving the ugliest puppy eyes.

Shou:I'm with Y/N.

I just gave her a nice fake looking smile while talking to Hitomi again.

Masumi:But-

She got cut off my two favourite lesbians

You:Tone Mi!Yamane!

Tone Mi:Y/N!These onigiri's are so good!

Yamane:You have to make these for me sometimes.

We started chatting and forgot that Masumi was right beside us.

Tone Mi and Yamane has become good friends with me,Shou and Hitomi.Like they are adorable.I really wanna go on a double date with them!

Masumi:I'm still here ya know?!

Tone Mi:Oh.Thought you were a trash can for a sec.

Masumi:You little-

Random girl:Masumi!You have to help with the haunted house ya lazy shit!

People turned to her as her face turned crimson red.She quickly ran out the door before anything embarrassing happens.

You:Weird...

Tone Mi:Hey Y/N,wanna go on a double date with me and Yamane?

You:Thats sounds amazing!Right Shou?

Shou:Mhm.

Yamane:Why not this Sunday?

Tone Mi & You:Yes!

We ofcourse helped the onigiri stall and it went really well.More like cause of the Shousuke effect.But we earned over 50,584¥(400$)and now Shousuke and I are just walking around looking at different things each class did.Maid cafe,candy store,a play,haunted house ect;

We,more like me dragging Shou around and now the .It was almost 5pm and the first day of the festivel.We had an amazing day today,I got candy(Duh)and went to the haunted house that are not that scary but all and all it was a great time with Shou.

Now we're sitting on a bench hand in hand watching the sun set.There was a peaceful silence between us before Shou spoke up

Shou:Where do you want to go this Sunday on the date?

You:Maybe the Mall?I heard there is a new bookstore so I wanna check it out.

Shou:Ok.

Despite Shou looking a little cold,he is as soft as a teddy bear.I hope the double date would be a memorable date with Tone Mi and Yamane.

[--------------------------]

Sorry for the short chapter!!I hope you enjoyed it and be sure to vote!Thanks for reading

Your author:

-Author 0w0