016

『IM ALIVE PEOPLE!! Sorry for not updating,I have beem lazy and not creative so please leave suggestion for the next chapter here!』

------------------
•Your PoV•
Finished packing my bags and now loading it up into the Komi familie's car. Today is the day where I meet their grandmother and other people.

I sat between Shoko and Shousuke and off we went. It was nice to go to the country side but I keep feeling all nervous. I guess Shou noticed my face since he started to hug me. He gave me a reassuring smile and Shoko gave me a pat on the shoulder.

After awhile,we finally arrive. To be honest,it was beautiful. There was a small pond by the house,a rice field,cute chicks and other farm/country side things.

At the front of the house,there was an old lady,a little girl and a older women about the same age as Mrs Komi.

Shuuko!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Komi:Ryouko!!!!

The 2 older women hugged each other.

Shou:Thats our aunt.

Oh... now I know that why they looked so similar.

The old lady walked up to us and looked at me up and down before walking  into the house.

Shou:Thats our grandmother.

I just gave a shocked look

'GRANDMOTHER?! SHE LOOKS SO SCARY!'

Shou:You will be fine. Lets go.

We took our bags into the beautiful house with a little girl waking behind us. Probably thats their cousin.

Their grandmother sat on one side while Shou,Shoko and the girl who I was told was named Akira.

Yuiko(Grandmother):So,who is this young lady?

Shou: My girlfriend.

She gave me a small stare and turned to Shou.

Yuiko:What is her name.

You:Y/N L/N.

Yuiko:Why ate you dating my grandson may I ask?

You:.. Um.... Because he is kind,sweet,and an amazing person. He is always there for me and always help me with my problems. Shou is an amazing boyfriend and I would never leave him for the world.

Shou,Shoko and Akira looked at me shocked. Their grandmother looked at me in approval.

Yuiko:I like this girl. She's a keeper. I give you my blessing.

You:Thank you.

I bow down to her in respect.

Yuiko:Now Shoko,who is that Hitohito Tadano? What kind of name is that? I do not approve this boy.

Shoko was now blushing while trying to deny about the 'false' information.

-Time skip-

Akira and I got along pretty well,we played uno,monopoly and other games. I got to meet their grandfather and I now know where Shoko,Shou and their father get their quietness from.

Yuiko:Dinner is ready.

We all went to the table and I saw may dishes.

You:Woooahhhh.These look amazing.

Yuiko:Thank you child.Eat.

You gave a small smile but waited.

Yuiko:Whats wrong?Are you not hungry?

She eyed me.

You:..oh!Right.The elders must eat first before the younger ones.

(Chinese tradition for the elders to eat first before the younger,correct me if i'm wrong)

Yuiko:Such good manners.

Yuiko started eating THEN I start.

After the BIG feast,we just watched [Insert TV show] and called it a day.

-In one of the guest bedroom-

•Shousuke's PoV•

Thank god my grandmother likes Y/N.And is my sister really dating the Hitomi's brother?

Im putting out my futon and Y/N is putting out hers.

You:Shou,I heard your sister is having a school festivel,wanna go?

Shou:Ok.

You gave a small smile before hugging me all of a sudden.

Shou:Whats with the hug?

I asked with a raised brow

You:Just wanted to hug the biggest teddy bear...thats all

I just chuckled and returned the hug.

This was a moment of peace for everyone...❤️

----------------
Hola readers!Again,sorry for not updating.Really busy with TXT minisode 2 ya know?But thx for reading and leave some suggestions for the next or future chapters!!

Live
Laugh
Love
Living the dream that only Y/N has

-Authoe