010

【A/N:I'M NOT DEADDDDD!!!I had a art competiton so I had to stop writing but atleast I got 2nd!Here is the chapter!!】

•Your PoV•

Where am I?...I thought I was at the waiting area...??

I slowly ajust to the surroundings.Looking around,I saw.....

You:Shou?

He looked at me.

You:Where are we..?

Shou:On the plane.

You:But I thought we were at the waiting area?

Shou:That was 1 hour ago.

You:Dang.. I slept for that long.

Shou:*Nods*

You:Wait..how did I get here?

Shou:I carried you.

You:Wha-Thank you

I gave him a tired smile.

Shou:Want food?

You:Sure!

We ordered some food to eat.It is currently 3pm,so I decided to use my phone alittle before I start annoying Shou with my talking.

Mom was across fron us with Haru and dad,both asleep.Mrs Komi,Mr Komi and Shoko were behind us.

You:So...what did I miss while I was asleep?

Shou:Your mother kept the candy you ate,Haru was trying to steal the candy,and Shoko was just looking at you sleep.

You:Ohhhhh..ok!

We started(more like i started)to play some card games while waiting for time to pass by.Slowly,Shou started to get sleepy and eventually he feel alseep.His head was on my lap as I slowly patted his head.

'So cute'

•Shousuke's PoV•

This is embarrasing.I wasn't really alseep.I just wanted her to treat me like this.I was blushing hard but she doesn't seem to notice.

You:I wonder how long does it take for you to finally confess.Hehe,you weiting love letters are adorable.

Wha-

She knew??!I bet Hitomi blurtted it out.I guess I have alittle more confidence in the christmas confession thing.I just snuggled into her more while wrapping my arms around her.I heard her giggle as she continued to stroke my hair.

After a few minutes,she stopped stroking my hair.I slowly looked up and saw that she fell asleep again.I just turned back to hugging her and fell asleep.

•M/N's PoV•

*Yawn*

It felt like I had slept for years.I stretched and something caught my eye.

M/N:Pssttttt!Shuuko!!

Shuuko:Hmm..?

M/N:Look!!

I pointed at the young (Almost) couple.

Shuuko:Get the camera!

I took Y/N's poloroid and snapped a few picture of them sleeping.

They are such a cute couple..:)

M/N:Bet they'll be together when we go back to Japan.

Shuuko:Bet.

-AFTER THE PLANE RIDE😘-

•Your PoV•

Finally!Home sweet ho-

??:小崽子!!(Xiáo Zăi Zi)**

I looked over and saw of my aunts running towards me like a mad women.

Aunt:You look so preety like model.And js this your boyfriend?

Auntie pointed at Shousuke.A small blush formed on his cheeks as my mother,Mrs Komi and Shoko giggled in the background.

You:Śäđłý no...but I might find one!

I lifted my fist into the air and tried to make a determined look but just looked like a puffer fish.

Auntie:可爱(kě ài)**

Our families greeted each other with smiles on their faces.I stick beside Shou while talking to one of my younger cousins.Did I mention that I was holding his hand😏

Uncle:Ok lets get going!!Mrs Komi,M/N,D/N and C/N(Cousin's name) will be with Cherry(Thats your Aunt) while Shoko,Shousuke and 丫头(yā tou)** will be with me.Okay?

We all went out seperate ways.My uncle was talking to Shousuke while I was walking beside Shoko.We entered the car and Shoko was at the front while me and Shou was at the back.I was getting dizzy from all the gasoline that lurked in the car.Shou seemed to noticed as he gave me a plastic bag in case I puked.I was getting dizzy so I decided to take a nap on Shou's lap.

•Shousuke's PoV•

You fell asleep again huh....

Your head was on my lap while you were hugging me,snuggling into my stomach.I looked at your uncle but he just smiled at continued to drive.My sis was also knocked out but you were my main priority.I wrapped my arms around you making sure she does not roll off.My sister gave me a small grin but that doesn't matter.

A small smile crept onto my lips as you continued to sleeo peacefully in my arms.I hope you would say yes on christmas day...

--------------
**
小崽子(Xiáo Zăi Zi)**-Little cub

Can be used for anyone that is younger than you(Also can be older)

可爱(kě ài)**-Cute

丫头(yā tou)-??

I only know that usually its used for girls at google said it means girl so.
----------------
Hello!!Sorry for the short chapter!!I had to rush this so if there is any mistakes please point it out so I can correct it!Thanks for being so patient with this chapter!!2 more chapters to go!!

Thank you and stay safe

-Author♡