Stowaway

Hancock Pov.

"Luffy.... Luffy... Kissed me... by the lips.... this is too much..." My mind raced after Luffy kissed me by the lips.

This was all too much for me, Oh I can't stop falling for him even more. Luffy wrapped his arms I begin to look out of the bubble.

Eventually, the sunny begin to sail. We said our goodbye to our friends at Fishman island.

The Thiysand Sunny begin to leave the bubble space from the island. We begin to cruise up to the surface.

I smiled, this was the most happiest moment in my life, hugged of my future husbands, traveling with new friends and crew. Travel the world, this was more exciting. It was like the time when I was a little girl before I got kidnapped.

"Hey, something wrong?"

"What do you mean?, it just a barrel."

"Yeah I know it a barrel but it just moving?"

Me and Luffy had our head raised up. We turn to see Usopp and Franky talking over barrel. We look at each other and walked over to them.

"Could Saki move?" Zoro asked.

"Why is always alcohol for you Zoro?" Usopp grumbles crossing his arms.

"Eh, just bored and thirsty, just how long till we be in the surface." Zoro said.

"Maybe Couple Hours or so?" Nami shouts above the deck with the new log Pose.

Till the barrel begin to shake and shifted. The four of us look down at it.

"Ok can someone explain of why that barrel shifted?" Sanji asked.

"Well Me, Franky, Brook were just moving the last Supply back from Fishman Island." Usopp said.

"Then this barrel begin to shift." Franky said.

"And it SUUUPPERR~ Creepy in my opinion. After that mud guy this... just off." Franky continues.

"Welp, I'm going start Dinner, you guys start Screaming, I'm Saving Hancock, Nami and Robin first, then no one, you're on your own." Sanji said, lighting his cigarette and walking off to the kitchen.

"Thanks alot, JERK!" All the guys said.

I only giggled from their antics. But then barrel is unsettling, I begin to walked toward it, while the man kept talking to each other.

"Hancock wait let me open it ok." Luffy stopped me before I open the lid.

"Ok~ " I Smiled as Luffy walked past me. Usopp hid behind Franky, Zoro ready to Sheathed his swords.

Luffy pull the lid open, till an silhouette pop out of the battle and landed onto the deck.

Hisssss.

Hiissss.

Hiisssss.

Wait... it couldn't be.

"Salome?" I said as the Giant Anaconda slither up.

"SALOME what are you doing here you silly girl." Luffy laugh. As Salome was happy to see Luffy.

Hisss.

Hisss.

Hisss.

"She Said she was Napping after She follow you to redline." Chopper said, holding a book.

"You could understand her?" I asked him.