Half Man

No One Pov:

Hancock, Robin, Zoro, and Salome were shocked. As Usopp and Luffy were shook and crying.

Until the legs begins to twitched. And jump right front of them.

"Oh, I'm finally separated from it-bu!" The legs said.

"Am I seeing that right? Or it the just the heat?" Hancock said.

"No... I see it too as well." Robin tilt her head and blinks few times.

"EHHHH!!" Luffy and Usopp scream.

"The Lower body just talked! What going on!?" Luffy shouts.

"I wished it was the alchohol.... but I don't have it on me..." Zoro sighs.

"A ZOMBIE! MONSTER!" Usopp panic more.

"Wait hold on a second everyone." Robin said as she walked up to the head of the dragon.

"It Strange? There no upper half here." Robin said inspecting the head.

"What do you mean?" Zoro asked.

"He didn't have an upper body from the start unless... " Hancock said.

"Man, this Is too freaky." Luffy said getting up and look at the legs.

"He kinda big." Usopp said taking a closer look.

"Yeah... unless the other half is way taller then us?" Hancock said.

"Who is there? And what are you doing? I sense you presence but I don't have eyes or ear." The legs said.

"You're bizarre!" Luffy smiles.

"Bu- I dont know who you are but get out of my way-bu." The legs jump and start attacking.

"I'm not going die here!" The legs begin to sprint off.

"Hey, he Took off!" Luffy shouts.

"I'm not going to let them get away! That goddamn warlord!" The legs shouts.

"How is he talking and Luffy dont- " Zoro was about to continue but.

"HEY! WAIT! Why Don't You join my.." Luffy shouts till.

"NO LUFFY!" Usopp hits Luffy behind his head.

"I'm gonna catch him! Can you grill the dragon for me!?" Luffy said. As he chased after the running legs. "WAIT LEGS!."

Hancock smiles and check the basket. "I will start cooking." She said.

"My time has come, let see how my two years of cooking paid off." Hancock thought.

"Welp That is Luffy, so whimsical." Usopp sighs.

"Why does he like that monster so much?" Usopp continued.

"What trouble me, that he mentioned the seven warlords." Robin said.

"I know what you mean Robin." Hancock said, borrowing Zoro sword and cutting the meat off.

"My title of warlord has been revoke, so unless this island house a warlord here, which be impossible but not probable. Real question is who?" Hancock said as she place a slab of meat on slab of stone and the meat begin to sizzled.

"So basically Thriller bark. Just one hot and one cold?" Zoro said.

"Wait an another seven warlords... ah man... that too much trouble." Usopp groaned.

"We don't wanna face that warlords.... No offense Hancock." Usopp said.

Hancock who was busy cooking the meat. "Huh?". Then added another piece of meat on the slab and sprinkled left over crumbs and spices.