Dragon

Hancock Pov:

"Ehhh? What do you mean it fake?" Usopp said.

"That dragon.... It a fake.." I said.

"How would you know?" Robin asked me.

"When I was given Salome to me, I was told by a stories that dragon where the common ancestor of all reptiles, but they are closely related to  snakes, so Salome speak to that thing we might a chance and it will think like family but since Snakes and reptiles has different vocals.... it a fake." I explained.

"BUT IT LOOK SO COOL!!!!" Luffy eyes with stars. Looking at the dragon, with medium size wings. Razor spikes on the spines, Yellow eyes and large snouts, With a dirty yellow under belly.

"HOW COOL IS THAT!" Luffy said. You know you got to admired his child like attitude. It make him so cute.

"Luffy... Don't be impressed even it a fake." Usopp shudders.

The dragons loudly roar up towards the sky, as few of us flinched from the roar.

"I'm outta here." Usopp was ready to leave. But Salome Tail stops him, which Usopp cursed himself.

"So cool! So cool! I Like how he snarls, too!" Luffy laughs and trying see a better angle. I was ready to swoop him if he was in any danger.

Till the dragons lower it head at My Luffy. Which give a Luffy a frighten look. I was about to grab Luffy till a voice echoes.

"Who Are You!" A booming voice echoed.

Soon the dragon lunged his teeth at Luffy. But luckily he got away and bounces towards us. It begin to charged right at us. We ran off, even it A fake, it is an formidable challenge.

"AHH! DON'T COME AFTER ME!" Usopp scream as the dragon chased after Usopp. Soon Salome slither quickly towards Usopp and grab him. After the Dragon lunged at Usopp.

"Guys... The Dragon just talked!" Luffy shouts.

"No way! You're hearings things!." Usopp shouts.

"Think so?" Luffy pounders. I did heard it. But We all gather back into the group.

"Ok Hancock what you said it true that the dragon is fake?" Zoro asked me.

"It does look like what is described in myths." Robin added.

Until the mouth of the dragon begin to engulf of flames. All of us dodge the way, as a pillar of flames rushed past us. Hitting a destroyed building Exploding it.

"H-he Breathes fire!!!" Usopp giving us an shocked expression.

"So.... a fake that breathes fires... heh, how exciting." Zoro smirked, ready to unsheathed his swords.

"Heh.... My turn" Luffy said bringing his arm to his side. His arm make a piston motion.

"Second gear." Luffy grinned, as his skin tone gone to Pinkish with steam emitting. He leap and vanish in a blink of an eye.

"GUM GUM...." Luffy appears in the dragon vision and vanish.

"JET - BULLET!!" Luffy re-appears to the side of the dragon. And sock him across, making a dent. I soon follows, running towards them.

It seem he well-armored, that punched could've killed that dragon or any dragons? I later leap of the ground and grab Luffy.

"WATCH OUT!" Zoro shout at us. Once I have Luffy in my arms. I place my finger and a bubble. Making a wall between us and a tail that slammed into us. But with the bubble shielding us. We manage to evade the tail.