For My Daughter (Part 1)

(I got this idea from the user @nonom74) 

"Skylar you know why we are questioning you again do you?"

A detective said as he grab a seat and sat down, his gaze not leaving the convict's point of view. It didn't bother Diana as she was in her own world, her smile wide enough to spook the detectives in the room.

"Of course I do..... but once again it doesn't matter." 

The detective sighed by that response as he open the notebook to start writing down notes.

"You know, it's already too late."

A older woman says as she watched the detectives that were standing started walked around the interrogation room.

"Her new caretaker and lover will make sure she will be loved forever. Away from that man who wanted more to ruin MY BABY GIRL'S LIFE!?"

The last part scared the detectives. In their careers they never had to deal with a nut job of a mom. It didn't help either that the mom started to laugh like crazy.

"I DON'T EVEN CARE YES I KILLED THAT WHORE OF A MAN!?"

"YES I KILLED EVERY SINGLE FUCK THAT DARE DISSPREECT MY ANGEL!?"

"YES YES YES YES I CONFESS TO ALL OF MY CRIMES!?"

She screeched, laughing as continue to list off the varies amount of crimes that she wasn't even caught doing. The other officers that were watching through the window with pure fear. So many cases were just being solved by just this crazy lady. Only problem was that she was not giving up the location of her daughter, Liliana. 

Liliana is 16 years old and id 5'2, and was set up for adoption because she was diagnosed with mental disorders at the age of 4. Or that was she was told by her own mother. 

(what Liliana looks like)

(Months ago)

"HI MOMMY!"

Liliana yelled as she ran up to her own mother and hugged her in a big hug which she happily accepted. 

(The Mom) (Yes Ik who this character is now shush)

"HI baby."

She said as happily hugged her daughter. Skylar, Liliana's mom is  5'11ft, has a deep voice and is what the dream mom. She is extremely kind....only to her delighter as she is extremely protective to her daughter, the only family she has.

"How was your day baby?"

She said as in her mind she frowned as her little girl broke off the hug. Her smile however erased the frown as her daughter was melting her heart. As the daughter began to go over how her day was the mother just happily listened.

"Oh I got to work on my homework!"

She said as she ran up to her room to start working on her homework so she could enjoy the rest of her day. Skylar on the other hand still smiling started to walk towards her own room, laid down on her bed and got on her phone. Texting to a unknown person as she started to giggle to herself as she turned off her phone and went to the bed to take a nap. The intense cleanup of the house made her tired so hence decided to take a nap. 

While the mom was taking the nap Liliana was working hard on her math homework. Humming happily as she was writing down equations without any effort. Being a straight A student she had no problem in her subjects. In fact unlike other high schools where people with mental disabilities are ridiculed and bullied Liliana is loved in her school. Being the most popular girl in her school due to her beauty in kind nature she garners a huge amount of fans. Many men and women in fact have a deep crush on the girl and want to protect their little bean. Her mom of course didn't really care as long as they didn't hurt her daughter or corrupt her. 

"DONE!?"

Liliana smiled as she got off the ground where she was doing her homework on and started to jump up and down before dolphin diving on her bed quickly covering herself in her fluffy covers. Not bothering to shut off her lights she started to drift to sleep.

(small timeskip) 

Skylar woke up to hear whimpering from her daughter's room. her mother instincts kicked in as she quickly walked to Liliana's room to see her silently whimpering as she started to cry a little. Quickly getting in the covers she hugged her daughter which Liliana unconsciously hugged her mom for comfort. Skylar started to pet her daughter's hair while whispering comforting words to her. It lasted for a minute until Liliana stopped crying and just hugged her mother tighter. Skylar frowned in her head as she already knew why she was having a nightmare.

"shhh shhh honey..It's ok, mommy is here."