Preferences || Dr. Fizz x Child reader

Just catching up with this beautiful man.
Preferences
Warning: death of parents, mention of shooting.

Dr. Fizz:
Your age: 5

Dr. Fizz always wanted children, he just thinks he would become a great dad.

One day he was in one of the rooms, when the nurse burst in with an adult. They had at least eleven bullets in their chest.

The soda can recognized them, but he quickly put that information aside and focused on the operation.

The doctor tried his best to save them at take the bullets out, but sadly, he couldn't.

The diciest adult was eventually to the morgue, and Dr. Fizz was then given a paper, it was one of the adult's will.

It said that they didn't want their child to go to any of their family members, nor an orphanage, but to the doctor that helped them give birth, Dr. Fizz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(FUCKKKKK
I don't know how to write the rest..)

"Where's Mx. (L/n)?" The doctor asked the nurse, only for them to point towards the waiting room. "They're in there,"

He then walked towards the waiting room, clipboard under his arm. He opened the door and began to scan the room.

His eyes locked with a few adults, until they finally landed on a small child.

They looked at least five years of age, and they had tiny pajamas on.

They were waiting with one of the nurses. She was reading them a Carebears book.

"Excuse me," Dr. Fizz interrupted, looking at the nurse. She looked up at him, softly closing the book and setting it in the child's arms.

"May I speak with the child, please?" He pointed to the doors behind him, and as the nurse nodded, his eyes finally met the child's.

They had adorable (e/c) eyes, it touched his heart. His eyes softened at just the sight.

"..hi..." They shyly greeted, hiding their face with the book. "Hello, what's your name?" Dr. Fizz asked, grabbing one of the chairs and sitting in front of the child.

"...(Y/n).." They answered.

"That's a nice name," He smiled softly, then looking down at the clipboard. "I'm Dr. Fizz, and I just wanted to tell you that.. I'll be the one taking care of you for a while," He half-lied, not wanted to tell the literal child that their parent passed away.

"Okay.." They looked down at the book, and then put it on the table.

Dr. Fizz just quickly picked it back up and set it back into their small arms.

"Here, you can keep it," He smiled, the child smiling back up at him.

(Then he adopts them).