Chapter 29: Theodore

Is this the rumored church?

I'm new here, but I guess this is also the center of the Episcopal Church in Marcel territory. The distance between the sea and the city is just right, the inhabitants are easy to come to and the spirits seem to like it.

If you bring that black cat with you, you look happy.

Upon entering the premises within the church, I found an orphanage behind the church as Miss Rachel had said.

Slowly moving forward and approaching, Roger was teaching the boys the sword in the garden.

In the immediate vicinity, Miss Rachel is surrounded by children to water the flower beds. Seeing you speak kindly to the kids, you seem very familiar. Talking to her child, she looks back and speaks to one young man.

Hmm, that's the rumored cleric.

You do have soft hips and feel like you like people. It's not a beauty that attracts attention from anyone like Louis, but I can see a neat face for the distance from here.

Miss Rachel seems quite motivated since she started going through here. I sprinkled a confident smile like never before, and my lean, thin face became healthier. Above all, the sense of reality that someone needs, I guess, has been a good influence.

Oops.

Looks like Roger noticed me.

I can see Roger praising me in the distance. Plus Miss Rachel noticed how it was, and after telling the clergyman something, she approached us.

I also advanced my legs and greeted Miss Rachel approaching with my hands up.

"Dear Theodore, what is it? You've never been here before, have you?

"Oh, actually, a bit in a hurry. I have to go back to the King's Capital immediately, so goodbye greetings"

When I told her that, the eyes of Miss Rachel, caught a little, opened slightly and her bright red lips shrugged "well" without wearing lipstick.

"That's a sudden thing. Dear Theodore, thank you so much for your help."

"No, I've found out a lot about this one. For now, there was a harvest."

"Is that what you understand?

"Well, that's a chase"

"Oh, would you like to greet the clergy of this church?

When Miss Chirachel glanced at the cleric, she thanked him on the spot by looking here to see if the cleric had noticed her gaze as well.

Hmm, I see.

Apparently, this cleric knows about me. He looks a little surprised when he looks at my face and says, "Why are you here?"

Well, I go to the Great Church of the King's Capital a lot because I have a lot of spiritual work to do, and even if it's known, isn't it impossible?

"No, fine. I'm already in a hurry, so I'm gonna go, but anything to tell Louis?

"Oh, then..."

I'll ask him if I can give him his name at the end, just in case. I'm sure if I met him, I wouldn't like to hear about this young lady. Then I think I'll take one or so souvenirs. I'm just a childhood friend.

Miss Rachel has also been looking me straight in the eye after conceiving for a few seconds. The words I wanted to convey and the ones I was entrusted with, I laughed niggardly, "Tell them."

Still, I didn't know this kid started looking like this, either. I wasn't the kind of kid who looked at people so powerfully, but... did you ever think of anything?