chapter 1

DAM IT!REALLY!?!I hate Cyclops,and on my way to camp just my luck.I was in the forest hungry, cold and was not even close to camp well acoring to my dad.All I had from him was a map to camp that he gave me in my dreams,it's better than the streets I can tell you that.So far I am battling a Cyclops and close to camp than 5 minutes ago,running can make a big difference.
"RRROOOAAARRR!!"It yelled.

"I got it you one-eyed freak!Your going to get me!But you don't have me still!"I yelled and pushed the button on my bracelet and it transformed in to a sword,I stabbed on the foot,I know not a big help but it will slow it down.I ran as fast as I could and I was able to see the entrance to camp.The top had greek words on it and I was able to make it out,it said'Camp Half Blood'.I'm here.
"RRROOOAAARRR!"It yelled as it came closer.
"Oh no."I ran strait to it and saw some teens around my age with weapons.That's where dad wants me to go?!Cool.

The some teens shot arrows at the Cyclopes and some threw spears at it.While I had a chance I threw my sword at it and it turned into golden sand.I grave my sword and it turned into a bracelet again.I am sssssooooo tired I can fall to my knee right now.
"Are you okay?"Asked a girl with blonde hair and stormy grey eyes with a shirt that said 'Camp Half Blood'.That name is all over the place.

"Yea.Fine."I said as a group of teens came over to me.
"I'm Annabeth."The blonde said and smiled.I have a feeling that I shouldn't mess with her.

"I'm Nora.Nora Kay."

"Nice to meet you."She said as a boy with brown hair and sea green eyes came over and put his hand on her shoulder.
"Annabeth,who this?"He asked.

"This is Nora Kay.A new demigod."Annabeth said and the boy smiled at me.
"Hi I'm Percy.Son of Poseidon."He greeted.Other teens came over and greeted me.There was Jason Son of Zeus,Piper Daughter of Aphrodite,Leo Son of Hephaestus,Hazel Daughter of Pluto(Roman),Frank Son of Mars(Roman too),Annabeth is the Daughter of Athena and Calypso a Goddess I think.Then there was another guy,he had black hair,a black jacket and some black jeans.On his finger was a skull ring.
"I'm Nora Kay everyone.Nice to meet you all."I said to everyone.They seem nice.The boy looked at me and turned.I walked over to him.
"I'm Nora.Nora Kay."I greeted and smiled.He just looked at me.
"I'm Nico.Nico Di Angelo."He said under his breath,he shook my hand and left.He seems nice.
"Don't mind Nico.He's always like that."Percy said and got back to talking to Annabeth.Something about him.

Nico's POV

Wow.She's pretty.Her long brown hair had blue tips on the end of them.She had a blue shirt that said 'YOLO' and some shorts,and a lot of cuts.I looked at her and met her gaze.She walked over to me.
"I'm Nora.Nora Kay."
She even has a nice name.I look at her face.Wow her blue eyes sparkle.
"I'm Nico.Nico Di Angelo."I say to her,I shake her hand and leave.I didn't know what else to say.What can I say.

Nora's POV

The gang took me to something called the Big House.I see this half man half horse thing.
"Whoa!"I yelled and blink.He looks at me and smiles.
"Another Demigod?Come her my dear."I walk closer to him.
"What's your name?"He asks me.

"Nora.Nora Kay s-sir."I stutter.He laughs.

"No need to be scared Nora.I am a Centaur.My name is Mr.Chiron.Come.sit."He said and I sat.

"Do you know what happen?"

"A little."

"Do you know you are a demigod?"

"Yes.My father is Apollo."

"Really?Have you seen him?"

"Onces.To give me this."I say and give him my map.

"Oh so you already know my dear,how the Gods are real and they have kids named demigods?"

"Yes."

"You learn fast my dear.Well welcome to Camp Half Blood.Were we train and become heroes.A place were we are safe."

"Finally."I said.He laughed.

"Annabeth will show you around and were you will be staying.Good luck my dear and welcome."He said and smiled as I left.He seems nice no really.

Annabeth was dating Percy and they seemed like soul-mates I mean really,you can just look at them and know.Annabeth is really nice but Leo told me not to get on her bad side and I don't plan to find out.Annabeth finally took me to my cabin were I saw a lot of people with blonde hair.
"Hey everyone!Meet your new sister!"Annabeth yelled and walked over to a blonde.
"Nora this is Will.Will Solace."I looked at him.He was tall and had blonde hair like the others,he had a Camp Half Blood shirt and shorts with sandals.Normal teen.
"Hi I'm Nora.Nora Kay."I shook his hand and smiled.
"Well nice to know that I have a new sister."He said.

"Nice to know that I'm not alone."I replied.He laughs.

"Well were all about to out to the campfire,want to join?"

"Sure."I said and smiled.I'm going to like it here.All of the cabin went outside were Mr.Chiron and the rest of the camp was.
"Everyone,we have someone joining us here at camp.Nora Kay."He said and the place was filed with claps.Mr.Chiron made me stand up and then everyone gasped and looked on top of me,it was a bow.
"Nora Kay.Daughter of Apollo.God of the sun and healing."Mr.Chiron said and more claps came.After that I ate and it was pretty cool were we ate.I just said what I wanted to eat and it appeared.
"Cookies."Then there was cookies.

"Strawberry cupcakes with blue frosting."They appeared.I remember before my mom turned cruel and died she would make me the sweetest strawberry cookies with blue frosting right after school.I miss those days.I miss her sometimes.After we ate Will showed me were I would be sleeping in the cabin.He seemed like a good guy and a pretty cool brother.But...that Nico kid.I feel like I have seen him before.I don't know where though.I guess I'm going to have to ignore that feeling.