chapter 7

Nora's POV

I sit next to Nico the whole bus ride but it was a little awkward sometimes I mean I would catch his gaze but I would break it and blush.What is happen to me?The bus stopped and we all got off.

"How many stops do we have to make?I mean we don't even know where were going!"I asked.Rachel just look at me and shrugs.

"I don't know Nora.The prophecy just said go west."She said.Well were dead.I sighed and sat on the bench right next to the bus stop sign.

"Man what are we going to do?"I asked.No answer.

"Well first we need to find a place to stay."Rachel said and looked around.I got up and followed Rachel to a motel.We all walked in and saw a lady around her 30's with a red shirt and black pants.She had her blonde hair in a messy ponytail.She looked up at us and sighed.

"What can I help you with?"

"We would like a room please."Rachel asked and the lady raised her eyebrow.

"You kids?"No.What do you think lady?

"Yes us."Rachel said calmly.

"Alright."She gave up and gave us the key and we payed up.We walked to the room and I ran to the bathroom.Yes!I got it first this time!

"Yes!I got it!"I yelled inside the bathroom.

"Really Nora?"I could hear James outside the door.I giggled.

"Sorry."I took a shower and put the same stuff but I had a new shirt(I had it in the backpack).It was a black one with blue bold words that said 'Fight Back'.I had my same black pants but I got a black old navy sweater and put it on.I walked out of the bathroom and Rachel went running in.The boys were sitting far away from each other as they could.Are they still mad about the whole punching thing?Are you serious?Boys.Right girls?And I'm a tomboy!

"What's on TV?"I asked.

"Nothing."James answered.Great.I'm going to be so bored.And I have ADHD!I hear a knock on the door and go running to it.I opened the door and see a delivery guy with a pizza in his hands.I look up and I see....Apollo.

"D-Dad.We didn't order any pizza."I stutter.Wow great going Nora.

"Hello child.We need to talk."He says and I nod.Every single kid hates those words.I swear.And it sucks even more if your dad is a god so luck mortals on that part.Apollo comes in and the boys gasp.I walk over to them and close there mouths.

"Sup guys."Apollo says.

"I really need to talk to you guys."He says and sits down on the bed.Gods I feel so uneasy.

"So dad what do you want to talk to us about?"I ask.Really Nora?The quest of course.

"The quest.And Hera's Daughter."He said seriously.Apollo?Serious?This is big then.

"Are they all related?"James asked.Apollo looked strait at him.It made him uneasy.

"Yes.And so does Khione."Apollo said.Who the heck is that?

"Not her again."Nico mumbled.

"Can someone please tell me who she is?"I asked looking at everyone.James put his hands up because well he doesn't know either.Nico cleared his throat.

"Khione is the goddess of snow.We had some problems with her in the war with Gaea."Nico said with his foot to the wall and his arms crossed.

"Yes we did and now she has the oracle's spirit and Hera's daughter.Gaea trusted her with that.This is why you needed Rachel Nora.As soon as you let the spirit of the oracle out it will go to Rachel."Apollo told me.That makes sense.