Chapter 2

Nora's POV

"Nora."

"Aaaaa..."

"Nora.Wake up!"Will yelled.I woke up wide eyed.

"Aaa!"I yelled as I fell of my bed.

"What?!"I asked as I got up.I was wearing a black shirt and some black pajamas pants.I like wearing dark colors.

"Come on you have to go training."

"What?No one never told me."

"Well now I'm telling you.Come on,get changed."He said and gave me some clothes.I put on a orange Camp Half Blood shirt,some pants and brushed my brown hair with blue tips.There.I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to Will.
"Happy?"

"Yes.Let's go."Will took me to the Archery rang were I got to shoot arrows.And let me tell you,I was good.I hit the target every time.
"Not that bad."Will added and smiled.After that I had to go sword fighting.Yes!Finally something I'm good at!Percy was there and came over to me.

"Hey Nora.What's up?"

"The sky."He laugh as I joked.I touched my bracelet and it turned into a sword.Percy led the class and explained the basics.Boring.

"Nora?Would you like to fight me?"

"Sure."I said as people gasped.What?

"Get ready."He told me.

"I always am."I strike first and Percy dogged.Percy swung towards me but I jumped out of the way and swung back.Percy was fast and dogged but he swung at me and cut me on my arm.
"Aaa!"I screamed and fell to my knees.
"Nora!"Percy yelled and came to my side.I can feel the cut pretty deep,it hurt.
"What's wrong with her?"I hear someone else ask.Nico.Ow this hurts!
"Aaa..."I cried."It hurts."

"We have to get her to the infirmary."Nico said in a hurry and picked me up.
"Hey.''I said in pain.Dam this really does hurt.Nico completely ignored me and ran into a building were I saw a lot of people injured.A Apollo kid I don't remember his name but he came over to us and asked what happen.Percy told him that he cut me with his sword.They put me on a bed and started treating my cut.

Nico's POV

She's hurt.I picked her up and she winced.
"Hey."She said in pain but I ignored her.I took her to the infirmary were someone took care of her.Percy explain that he cut her pretty deep.After that we both walked out of there while they were treating her cut.
"Percy you know that your better than her you have to be careful!"I yelled at him and he looked at me in shock.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt her.She was fast and good I though she would doge that."He said and walked away.Gods Percy.So dumb sometimes,no wonder he has Annabeth.I sit near the infirmary for a couple minutes when Hazel comes over.
"Hi."She greeted and smiled.

"Hey."

"Why are you here?"She asked.

"Someone got hurt and I want to see if here okay."

"Who?"

"Nora."

"Is she okay?!"Hazel screamed/asked.

"I don't know.Percy stabbed her in the arm and tried to help her.I was only there half of the time."

"Oh.I hope she's okay."Hazel said and sat next too me.

"I think she'll be fine."Hazel told me and I took a deep breath.An hour later Hazel left but right before Nora came out with a arm cast around her cut.
"Nora."I said and walked over to her.