Chapter 10

Nora's POV

"You children take forever."Khione said and started taking steps to us.

"Take on more step and your toasted."I hissed and she stopped.

"Feisty like one are you daughter of Apollo?"She smirked.I growled at her.Very weird thing to do but I did it.

"Why are you doing this?"Rachel asked.She starred coldly at Rachel.

"Because I'm tired of being a minor goddess.I want to be one of the gods.Hera owes me so much from last time I saw her.Taking her daughter is prefect for revenge.The spirit of Delphi is different.Gaea trusted me.She needed someone to look after it and I am her number one goddess!"She said with pride.She is so getting on my nerves.

"You look more like a d-list goddess to me."Nico snapped.Burned!She shot him an icy glare and sent snow and ice to us.Alright Nora.Sun time.I made a ball of light hot enough to melt her ice and snow.

"I should have know.Curse you and your powers."She hissed at me.

"Thank you but it's more of a gift then a curse Elsa."I say.

"James Rachel go!"I say and they ran to the girl and the spirit of Delphi.Khione ran towards them but me and Nico charged at her.He swung his sword at her missing just by an inch.She sent ice towards him but he dodged.I swing my sword aiming for her arm but I missed.Are you serious?!I swear a bow is better that a sword sometimes.She noticed me and shot ice to me.It hit my arm and made my hole arm in ice.I stare at my arm in shock.Okay....never seen my arm in ice before.This is new.I imagine the sun in my hands and made a ball of light on my arm that was in ice and it melted it away.Nico was keeping her busy while the ice melted away.He managed to cut her on her arms and almost stab her.

"Aahh!Stupid demigod!"Khione hissed at Nico but he just smirked at her.

"Go to Tartarus."He spat.

Rachel's POV

"James Rachel go!"Nora yelled and we ran to the girl and the spirit of Delphi.Okay just let it free Rachel and you'll get you powers back.No more being called mortal at camp.Well I am one it's just very annoying.The girl didn't let us touch her.

"It's okay.We're here to help."James said holding out his hand.Hesitated, she took his hand.He broke her chains and I broke the man's chains(Probably her father) and took the spirit of Delphi.I let it out of this cage and it flew inside me.Feels so much better.More or less.The man was still in a daze but he was alright from what I've seen.

"Come on let go."I said and we all ran towards the exit.The man was in front of me and the girl was in back of me.James was in back of her.Nico and Nora were still fighting.We have to go now.

"Nora!Nico!"I yelled.Nora heard me but Nico was still fighting her.He swung at her stomach and ran towards us.They both ran towards us but Khione was hot on there trail.

"No!I will get my revenge!"She screamed graving on of us.James.

"James!"Nora yelled trying to run to him but Nico holding her back.Khione had an ice spike right onto his neck ready to kill him.

"The girl or he dies."Khione said with a hiss.

"I'll rather die myself then give her to you, you son of a-"Nora was cut off by Khione pressing the ice spike harder into his neck.James yelped.

"No stop."Nora plead.

"The girl first.Now."

Nora's POV(A/N:Sorry it might keep changing)

"The girl first.Now."She spat.This bitch.Hera's daughter walked forwards too Khione and James.I tried graving her arm but I couldn't.

"No.Stop."James said.She stopped walking.Blood was already poring from his neck.