Chapter 4

Rachel sits next to Nico while I sit alone on the bus.I asked her,I need the space.That reopen old wounds.I can't stop thinking about her.Her voice.I didn't know it but I missed her.My mom.I wipe a tear off my cheek.
"Hey."I turn.Nico.

"Um hey."I said and he sat down next too me.

"I'm sorry."He said.

"It's fine-"He cut me off.

"Not its not.I should have know that you couldn't fight.It's not your fault that that happened."He said and I wiped another tear off my cheek.

"I didn't-well I didn't know that I missed her so much.I-I just couldn't.And when he said to come with him,I really wanted too."I said trying to hold back a sob.

"I know how that feels."He whispered.I look at him he had his head down but then looked up.We stayed there a while,looking at each others eyes in tell he look down and I looked back at the window.

"Our past sucks."I whispered and I saw him nod.He never went back with Rachel we just sat there.We were almost to Harrisburg when he said something.

"Sorry?"I asked.

"Nothing.Just...talking to myself."He said.

"Okay."

"You don't find that weird?"He asked curiously.

"No.I do that all the time."I said and he started spinning his ring with his fingers.Odd.I do that with my bracelet.When we got to Harrisburg Nico was fine to walk on his own and we all walked out of the bus.It wasn't late but it was around 8:00 or something.He place wasn't busy but it did have people.I saw some shops around that looked pretty cool.And I don't like shopping.I would always beg my mom not to take me.I miss that.I miss her.
"Okay the next bus to the next town is leaving tomorrow so I guess we have to stay here for the night."Rachel said as she checked the paper for the buses.

"So like a motel?"I asked.She nodded.

"Okay."I said and tried to find a motel.We ended up picking Motel 6 or maybe because that was the closest one.Nico opened the door and I ran in.I think you can guess where.The bed.
"Oh my gods!This is so soft!"I said and just lad there.

"Nora,it's a bed not a cloud."Nico explained.I threw a pillow at him.

"It feels like it.The softest place I have sleep was my cabin bed.And the bus."

"Okay.Um well I'm going to use the bathroom if you guys aren't going to use it so bye."Rachel said and ran to the bathroom.Wait!

"Wait!Rachel!"I yelled but I was to late.She shut the door.Dam it.Nico laugh.Wait,laughing.Nico!

"Oh my gods your laughing!The worlds going to end!"I yelled and he threw a pillow at my face.

"Hey!"I yelled and threw it back.Thats how we started a pillow fight.To be honest it was fun.I have never had one.

"Okay okay!I give up."He yelled but I still threw one more at him.Just one.I walked over to the phone.Food.I need it.I ordered a pizza and some coke for all of us.Rachel came out right when the food came.I went in the bathroom first and then Nico.I turned on the tv.Ho To Train Your Dragon 2 was on.Go toothless!No!!!!!!!!Stoick died!!!!!!!!I was crying when Nico came out.
"Why are you crying?"He asked.I sobbed.

"Stoick died!"I yelled at put a pillow at my face.I cried for 7 minutes.No joke.I hear Nico mumbled something when I was done crying.
"What?"I asked.

"How can you act so happy or like nothing happened when it did?"He asked and looked at me.

"I don't know.I guess happiness is a good way to hide pain."I said and finished watching How To Trian Your Dragon 2.I have to say this.I ship Hiccstrid!A lot!Rachel was already asleep on the bed and took up a lot of space me and Nico had to sleep on the floor.Which I have to say was comfortable.Odd.

****DREAM STARTING****

"No!Please!Don't hurt him!"A girl around my age yelled.She was chained.Where am I?Who is she?

"My dear you and you dear father are bait.You see the gods of Olympus are real and your mother is Hera."She said cold.Which made sense because she looked like she was wearing ice.She had a white dress,white heels with brown hair which had a ice crown on top of her head.She also had snowflakes falling around her.She looked like the real Elsa but evil and cold.
"What?!I don't understand!"I girl yelled.Again.I saw a man on the other side knocked out.I think this is a dream.
"Your dear friends are running out of time girl."She turned to me.
"Better hurry up."

*****DREAM ENDING*****

I woke up.I was hugging something.I was hugging my pillow at night maybe that's what is was.I turn.Nico.And he was....a-awake?!?!I get up and start blushing like crazy.Oh my gods oh my gods.I was hugging Nico!!!Oh my Hades!!!I coughed.Okay.I'm fine I'm fine.I look at the corner of my eye and see Nico blushing like crazy as well.
"OMG!"Rachel.Great.She was awake.

"You guys slept together?!''She yelled.Oh gods.

"No!Not that way!We just-we didn't mean to-"Nico cut me off.Thank you.Save by Nico.

"We didn't do it on purpose."He said.Rachel smirked.

"Sure."She said and ran to the bathroom.I tried to stop her but she was to fast.And closer to the bathroom.

"Really?!Again!Let us get a turn!"I yelled and punched the door.I could hear Nico laugh in the background.

"Shut up."I said and threw myself at the bed.I turned on the tv and watched Big Hero 6.You know Hiro looks like Nico.I mean really he does!
"Hey Nico."I said and got his attention.

"You look like Hiro."I said and giggled.He threw a pillow.I laughed even harder.Priceless.When Rachel was done I got in and then Nico.Like yesterday.We checked out and got the next bus to the next town.