hyunjin's little human being

If you ask Felix right now if he hates Hyunjin, he doesn't know for sure if he can still say 'no, I don't' because that brat literally steps inside their household with a smile on like he didn't just cause a ruckus inside Felix's head that makes the latter thinks he'll go crazy.

Hyunjin feigns innocence and skips to the kitchen to check his wonderful milk sitting on top of the counter―Felix hits his forehead for forgetting to remove the discounted price tag―before cheering so loud. Felix thinks he's gone mad.

"This is so amazing!" Hyunjin cheekily opens the package like there is something interesting in it because Felix knows that there isn't and Hyunjin is just trying to get away from his wrath.

"Hwang Hyunjin." He thinks he sounds scary even though Chan always tells him that he looks nowhere near being scary, but he can try, okay. He can try! Hyunjin doesn't turn around and even shakes his hips from being so happy. "Hwang Hyunjin." He calls for him once again.

This time, Hyunjin looks back at him. Felix wants him to tremble―he knows he is intimidating. "What do you want, you little human being?"

And Hyunjin even has the nerve to call him a little human being?

He doesn't understand where he was wrong. He fixes his stance, the way Changbin taught him before and even puffs his chest out because apparently, muscle men do that to look intimidating. He looks down at his feet and widens his gait. He walks towards Hyunjin but that boy is just holding his chuckles in like Felix cannot see him.

"What is so funny?" He sulks. He thinks he sounded defeated.

"Why are you walking like that?" Hyunjin eyes down his legs and looks back at his eyes before completely spurling into a good laugh, even going to a point of hitting his thighs.

He doesn't really understand Hyunjin!

"What are you talking about―" He stops in the middle and looks down at his legs. He is such an embarrassment, holy crap. "I'm trying to intimidate you!" He docks his head to try and hide his face because not only is he fuming from anger but is also fuming from embarrassment because he just did that to himself in front of his very annoying roommate when his roommate should've been the one who is embarrassing.

Hyunjin stops chuckling and raises the bundle of milk and turns around to face the kitchen sink while Felix is still busy regaining his composure.

At this point, he doesn't really know what he is doing either, trying to intimidate Hyunjin. It is just an endearment—which Hyunjin frequently calls him with as a total joke, of course—and what does that even have to do with him, right?

He can just ignore it and go through his day of soaking his body in the tub, using the lavender bathing oil he took from Seungmin's belongings without his good friend's knowing. He can also just proceed on sizzling vegetables and make himself a good dinner that his housemate is very incapable of so he will end up cooking for him too—

This meatball!

"Hyunjin!" He raises his voice. This time he is determined that he is so intimidating that even his bulked-up friend, Seo Changbin, will back off. He raises his chin and places his hands on his hips, totally looking like the pregnant woman Hyunjin resembles most of the time. "What were you doing earlier?"

Hyunjin hums a response. Felix knows for sure that Hyunjin doesn't have the slightest intention of telling him.

He walks further to meet Hyunjin who is smiling so wide at the sight of the milk that is lined perfectly straight on the counter with the red tag of discount hanging on one of them. Hyunjin turns around to him, delight drenching his whole face—eyes glimmering, cheeks flushing, teeth all on display. Felix really needs to learn to stop using intricate details to talk about how annoying Hyunjin is—and beams up even more when Felix yanks his arms away from touching Hyunjin.