Chapter 1: mischievous Act

11 years ago

"NOT FUNNY CAMILO! STOP PRANKING ME!"

"AHAHAHAHA NO! IT'S FUN MAKING U ANGRY?"

"CAMILO!!!!!! I'LL GET YOU!"

"AHAHAHAHAHA NO YOU'RE NOT!"

"STOP RUNNING!"

11 years later....

"Camilo stop it! Give me back my book!"

"no Y/n"

"PLEASE! CAMILO!!? GIVE IT BACK!"

"NOPE"

"STOP USING YOUR MIRACLE!"

"AHAHAHA I'M TALLER THAN YOU NOW Y/N"

"YOU.... HMPH!"

2 years later..

"camilo stop doing that...."

"doing what?"

"THAT."

"The what?"

"STOP POKING ME ITS MAKING ME DISTRACTED"

"Ahahaha good."

"can you like stop messing with me?"

"okay."

"wait really-"

"AHAHAHA NOPE! NOT A CHANCE!"

"YOU BASTARD!"

PRESENT DAY....

It was the middle of the day as always, same old day, same old routine, survive without getting caught by the bully childhood friend.

Everyday was a challenge,everyday is deja vu, everyday making you doubt everyone on the village, because of your best friend's miracle having to shape-shift every person at anytime and any moment, and it sucks.

Walking quietly not getting suspicious, you sneak inside Casita, the miracle house or the madrigal family to give something back to mirabel your childhood friend for many years since birth, you sneak into mirabel's room and finally sighed in relieve.

You saw mirabel sitting at her bed, she was.... Odd.... Quiet even, something is not right.... And then it hit you-you tried to open the door but got caught by yours truly, the one and only shape-shifter camilo madrigal.

He settled on the door not letting you get out of the room.

"ha.... ha.... ha...... Hello camilo" you laugh nervously, as your eye-twitched by how many times he had caught you.

"hello y/n" he smiles mischievously as he move closer to you, "what you got there?"

"just a book that I borrowed from mirabel... He... He... He..." you embrace the book firmly, trying to not let camilo come to possession of the precious book.

He was about to raise his hand, as you get ready to prepare yourself to the incoming impact-but it didn't came,

Then suddenly, you felt something warmhearted contact from you head, you opened you one eye, and saw camilo patting you on your head, 'something is not right' you thought, you look at him carefully, his eyes was sympathetic, his lip curves into a gentle smile, as his hair bounces softly, as the sun hits his hair, like in those telenovelas the view was breathtaking you can't help but admire the view.

But this isn't the camilo you know, 'what happened?' you thought again.

As he pat you, you just froze, you were caught off guard, until you lose your grip on the book, he took notice of it and grab the precious book out of your hands.

You were too late, he got the book, you were doomed, it was mirabels favorite book. As you tried to take the book back as he begin to laugh.

"AHAHAHAHA GOT U Y/N! CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD FALL FOR THAT! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE! IT WAS PRICELESS"

"YOU TRICKED ME AGAIN!"

"EXACTLY MY POINT" He teased.

You were frustrated by his actions you stomp one of the floor of Casita, and as a partner, Casita trapped camilo's feet onto the ground so that  he can't move, every shape-shifting Casita gripped camilo's feet tightened, you walked towards camilo and snatched the book back.

"nice try camilo madrigal."you teased as you bend forward to look at camilo's face, chuckling before giving him a smack on the head using the book.

"worth the shot" he sighed, as Casita released his feet to the ground. As you put the book on the shelf you looked at the ceiling.

"thank you, Casita!" you thanked Casita for it's help, you caressing the wood, letting its know you appreciate it.

"and you.... WHY ARE U DOING INSIDE OF MIRABEL'S ROOM!?" you Shouted at the shape-shifter Gremlin.

Camilo flicked your forehead, "And you're still an airhead as usual"

You groaned as you massage the place he flicked you.

"tsk, you trickster I'm gonna go, bye." you opened the door as you began to leave.

Not long after camilo was behind you, following you, stomping every leaf that he can find, with every crunch, making you lose it.

"can u stop following me, if you are bored go prank with everyone else" you said you looking at him angrily,

"well, y/n that's the thing, I don't wanna prank anybody else, I wanna prank you, your face is more interesting." he exclaimed.

"Took a picture instead, it'll last long" you chuckled.

"pfft!" camilo snickers,"anyways wanna eat some arepas in my aunt's kitchen?"

"pfft sure" you agreed.

(A/n: hello this is my first time writing a fanfics, and I've been so addicted with enchanto lately so why not write some fanfic abt our favorite camilo madrigal, I hope you guys like it, and writing this makes me wanna extend my vocabulary and this is a great practice)