Chapter 13- Today Is The Day

As the sunshine shines through the window you excitely sat up, stretching your body hearing a lil  pop here and there, you stood up and went to you window and swung it open seeing the sun shines as people excitedly chanting and gossiping

Today is the day, it's finally here.
Antonio's ceremony! Excited as you can be, you quickly grab all your things and began your daily routine, and you were putting your alpargatas on your mom calls out for you.

"Hija, Can you help me deliver these vases to Casita?"

You ran into the living room seeing your mom carrying one vase, you see alot of vases ready to be shipped to cassia so that it can be filled with flowers by Isabela.

You and your mom owns a pottery shop where you make ceramic vases, cups, and oreja ceramic bowls you are still a beginner so you barely go to the shop.

"Sí Mamá" you agreed, you carried one of the vases you carefully but excitedly bring then to the wagon where you see the driver is with the horse ready to go, you got excited even more.

After you finished loading the wagon you sat with the vases while your mom and the driver starts talking, as the wagon began to move you makes sure nothing breaks or clang into each other.

From afar you see mirabel singing to the kids, you smiled at the sight of her being happy and excited with the ceremony.

'well, she seems early too' you giggled, you just wished nothing bad will happen.

Fortunately, nothing broke with the vases, you excitely open the back of the wagon and began to enter casita, you said hi to everyone you meet, and finally setting the vases into their respective places, as you carry more vases, suddenly you got startled by abuela's voice.

"MIRABEL!!!! what are you doing?"

You tried to listen but mirabel's voice were far away you couldn't make up what she was saying, until Dolores was in the scene.

"OH! Mirabel didn't get one"

You hissed in pain at that line, that was too painful, you tried to put the vases into their places while abuela instructs everyone.

Few more vase to put some lovely flowers from Isabela, you smiled at the sight of the pretty arranged flower one of the vases, it looks so pretty, so symmetrical, so...... Perfect.

"hey nice job over there" you jolt at the sound of camilo at the top of the stairs, observing people on your side of casite.

You just scoff and ignore him for a bit and sure enough abuela asked camilo needing an another "Jose", Camilo happily accepted, you smiled at how he was also helping out for his brother, hoping things won't be destroyed.

But sure enough the wind started to swirl, making  all the flowers and vases began to fall, you try to make all of your mom's vases do not fall.

You jinxed it, you tryna turn around seeing Tia Pepa being nervous, you understand her situation, after mirabel's ceremony was a bummer, this will make people anxious about Antonio's gift if will it be there a new gift or it's already over with the family.

Tio Felix trying to calmed Tia down but out of no where. Isabela appears.

"did someone say flowers?"

Spreading her arm as if calling her vines to make her swing in the middle of Casita bring more bloom in the flowers everywhere, your vases filled with more flowers which sparks your eyes, it look so pretty, while people praising Isabela you saw mirabel carrying a box filled with decorations, you were about to go to her aid but she suddenly got slapped by Isabela's hair.

Everything in mirabel's life, is eating her up, you saw mirabel got faceplanted into one of the columns filled with vines and small flowers, you went to her finally being finished with your chores.

"sooooooo are u okay mirabel want some help?" you smiled and about to carry her box but she just backed away.

"nope, I'm fine y/n go finish your chores, imma handle this bye!" and she went off.

You raised your brow questioning everything right now, but suddenly grabbed your shoulder.

"oh? Is mirabel okay?" you look beside you and it's Leah, she was helping not long ago, helping camilo with the banners and other decorations, you backed away from her grasps. Letting out a sigh.

"u-uh yeah! She's okay! " you said while looking for more chores to help people with "oh! I think Mrs Guzman need my help see ya!"

You tryna walk fast but you were bump into a tall figure, you looked up and it was Leo.

"OH I'M SO SORRY I really need to go see ya at the ceremony!"

You ran away and hid away in the kitchen where you see Tia Julieta cooking, you try not to startled her you just sneak a peek and the sibling are gone and fortunately they were gone you walked away slowly trying not to disturb Tia Julieta.

You try to see more things to help out in the Casita, people gives you favors and things to carry, as when you were putting all the remains of the decoration someone bump into you, making you drop all the decorations you were holding.

"AH! I'M SORRY Y/N I DIDN'T-ehem uh you are uh wow so helpful" camilo stumbles and try to look cool for some reason, making you just tryna hold your laughter, making camilo flushed in embarrassment.

"Ah- HEY! STOP-"

"ANTONIO!!!!!!" someone shouted Antonio's name which it's tio Felix. The clouds were dark and it's looks like it was gonna rain it made you both panic at your Tia Pepa being worried abt Antonio.

both of you and camilo look at each other, Camilo ran to his father making him worry, both of you were worried, mirabel was up stairs closing her door you saw Tia and abuela talking about taking easy on mirabel, you felt like it was not your place to hear all of this, you slowly went outside and see both camilo and tio Felix calling out for Antonio.

You went to camilo said good bye you saw your mom looking for you as well you didn't say anything but waved to camilo and he smiled and waves back, you smile and ran to your mom.

You were about to get ready and finally attend the ceremony later.