Chapter 6: Torn

It was 7 in the morning the sun is shining every smile curves into everyone's faces as they do their own business, you were sweeping infront of your house, smiling at the beautiful morning.

Tia Pepa must be in a good mood today, this makes everyone in encanto more productive than ever.

"Y/N!!!"

You jolt at the familiar voice, you look at their direction it seems like they were running in a panic.

"y/n!! It's an e-emergency! Help me quick!" Camilo pants between his sentence, then you saw there's a big torn in his rauna you gasped,

" CAMILO! WHAT HAP-"Camilo immediately covers your mouth, cutting you off.

" sh sh shhhhh not so loud or I'll get in trouble, Dolores will hear us... Just do your thing fast please!" he pleaded, raising his index finger to his lips shushing you,

You quickly nod, he let's you go, he grab your hand quickly.

You both went inside your house, Camilo starts to take off his rauna revealing his white polo, and quickly shoves it to you, you both ran upstairs aand went inside your room, I has a big sewing machine beside your bed, you spread and look at his rauna there's a big torn right above his shoulder straight down ripping the chameleon design. You sighed because it was big and probably will took a while to sew it, and you still have many things to do so you have to sew it quick.

You will need a long thread for this. You glanced at camilo, he was sweating, he's in distress walking back and fort scratching his fluffy hair he shifted into his mom probably thinking how Tia will react if she discovers his precious rauna ripped.

You need to distract him, for him to relax.

"Camilo can you grab some areas down stairs?" you started, "this thing will took a while you can eat some if you want."

You could see his eyes frowned, you can tell he's still nervous and uneasy, the only thing you can do is to distract him with arepas and other foods.

He ran down stairs getting some food while you walk to your closet getting your sewing kit.

Once you found your sewing kit you immediately sat at your chair beside your bed, you lay down his rauna on your table, as you rummage around to find the thread and the needle.

He came back with two areas in his mouth already munching it, and have another two in his hand sitting on a plate.

He sat on your bed keeping munching the arepas, you started to sew his rauna. Camilo swallowed his arepas and took a big sighed. Finally he calmed down.

"what happened?" you began interviewing him, you need to know what happened.

"I was doing chores right?" he began, "Then I ran into some branch and then that happened, mama gonna be super mad if she finds out, and don't tell anyone especially, Dolores.."

You focus getting the thread inside the small hole of the needle,"why don't you just ask maribel for this? " you asked,

"Well, she was busy and she will tell mama what happened, so my only option is you, since we've been friends since forever and I can trust you.. And we're basically partners in crime haha" he said, lay on your bed giving out a another big sighed.

"Oh, yeah there's a new family in town, I thought maybe you should know" Camilo said.

"hm?" you just hummed, it seems they are not that important, You just kept on sewing.

"They came from outside the encanto" he said, you flinched, you thought no one can enter encanto. People can go outside that will take forever.

"what?? I thought no one can enter encanto? The mountains are so high and big" you asked him in disbelief, still sewing his rauna, now finally interested about the story.