Sports Festival

Suzune POV

Chabashira-sensei called us and gathered us all out.

We are standing in an open field wearing our tracksuit.

The first thing that would come out in my mind is that there is another special exam.

Chabashira-sensei clears hear throat and begin to speak.

"As for today, we are all having a 'Sports Festival'."

'I see' another special exam.' I thought.

"'Sports Festival' is an annual sports competition, this test mainly aims to assess and hone the physical ability of students and how they fair against others". Chabashira-sensei explained.

Noise began to uproar in the atmosphere as they hear that there is another special exam.

I look for my boyfriend, but he is nowhere to be seen. I'll just handle him later.

"The sports festival's competitive system is built upon dividing all school years between the Red Team and the White Team.
Class A and Class D will be on the Red Team.
Class B and Class C will be on the White Team and blah blah blah........." Chabashira-sensei explained all the guidelines in the sports festival.

'Another tiring day, I should find Ayanokouji maybe he has some ideas about this exam.' I thought.

I leave the crowd and started to find Kiyotaka.

...

Kiyotaka POV

I was sitting in the shade of the tree, admiring the beautiful scenery of nature.

I began to close my eyes, but I heard some several footsteps.

I began to stand and did the fighting pose. If that man comes out in a minute, I would make sure that he will be expel in this school.

As the footsteps are getting closer, I prepare myself to jump to the opponent and knocked him out.

But it turns out to be my girlfriend, I calmed down and sit back in the tree.

Suzune notice me and came close to me looking worried.

"There you are Kiyotaka. I was finding you everywhere and I get worried that you would not participate in this exam." Suzune said, with a sincere in her voice.

"I was just admiring the view Suzune. Would you like to join me?" I offered.

"Sure."

Suzune came close and lay down in my lap

“If someone is going to observe us right now

“If someone is going to observe us right now. What would they say Kiyotaka?”

“I would say that we look like idiots.”

“I'm not joking Kiyotaka.”

“Same”

“I will forgive you for now. I just want to have time with my boyfriend.”

“I see.”

“Say Kiyotaka, what will be our future if we graduate in this school?”

“I don't know Suzune.”

“Would our relationship remain?”

“Only future can tell, Suzune.”

“I know, but I don't want to be torn apart with you. My life has changed when I meet you. You became the apple of my eye after to my brother.”

“Apple of my eye? What's that? I didn't hear of that.”

Suzune giggles and poke my nose.

“That would be your assignment, Kiyotaka.”

“Screw you Suzune.”

Suzune giggles and continues to rest on my lap.

Third person POV

Meanwhile, in Student Council, President Manabu was sitting in his desk and stares at the window.

'I wonder how would Ayanokouji beat Nagumo. If he needs to use someone that would be his choice, I don't care if he uses my sister as long as I prevent Nagumo in turning President, that's all that matters.'

“Good morning Horikita-senpai.”

Some blonde guy entered the office and greeted the President.

“Looking troubled, are we President?”

“I'm just busy, that's all.”

“HAHAHAHA! Well good luck President. I will not hesitate to smash you in this event.”

“Interesting.”

Flashback

When Suzune and Kiyo followed Manabu. Manabu lured out the two until the two given up on following Manabu.

“Kiyotaka”

“Yes Suzune”

“I think it's enough and let's just rest.”

“I see”

“Aren't you tired, Kiyotaka?”

“Uhmmm not yet.”

“In that case...... CARRY ME

“Pardon?”

“Carry me Kiyotaka.”

“Are you out of your mind, Suzune? What if someone caught us?”

“I don't mind..... Now come on and carry me Kiyotaka.”

“You're such a spoiled girlfriend, Suzune.”

Suzune giggles.

I carry her bridal style and I began to walk into her room.

"Suzune, looks like you've gotten yourself a boyfriend.” A man said amidst in the shadow.

“Everything is under my control.”

FLASHBACK END

AN: CAN I ASK SOME QUESTIONS DID NAGUMO LIKE HORIKTIA OR JUST ICHINOSE? I NEED YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS, AS I READ THE NOVEL I JUST SEE THAT NAGUMO IS RIVALED WITH KIYO AND MANABU AND I DIDN'T SEE THAT HE LIKES HORIKTIA BUT ICHINOSE, YEAH I ALREADY KNOW THAT, BECAUSE OTHER READERS SAID THAT NAGUMO ALSO LIKE HORIKTIA. WELL IF YOU SAY 'IT IS TRUE' I WILL MAKE HIM SUFFER IN MY NEXT CHAPTER. AND IF YOU SAY 'NOT TRUE' STILL I HATE THAT SHIT.