And of Things that will Bite

"Phoenix Squad, on me!" Cody ordered, igniting his jetpack, hearing the others follow him into the air.

-----

"Commander's hit!"

Cody tried to jumpstart his jetpack, but the bolt must have hit the starter motor. He kept trying, attempting as many of the ways as he could remember. Looking forwards again, he could see the cliffside was approaching fast. He reflectively braced, bringing his arms in front of his face, even if it would mean no change for his fate.

"Commander's down!"

-----

Rex only stopped himself from freezing as they said it over the comms. He ducked down into cover, making sure he wasn't going to be shot while his brain tried to catch up that Cody was gone.

Anakin swore, grabbing Obi-Wan. He pulled him into a shelter, deflecting bolts away from them as he went. He could see that Ahsoka had moved to where Rex had ducked into cover.

"Sirs, we got incoming," Waxer said, sliding into the building the two General's were using.

"Reinforcements?" Obi-Wan asked, snapping out of his shock.

"Negative, sir," Waxer stated, "it reads for neither. And it's coming in fast."

"How fast?" Anakin asked.

"The sensors are struggling to keep up."

"How large is it?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Sir, it's almost as large as your dragon form," Waxer stated, looking over at General Kenobi, "we might have to do a code blue."

"Do you need all three of us, or just one?" Anakin asked.

"Sir," Waxer stated, "it will dwalf you; you should be prepared but not yet active."

"Right," Anakin nodded, "how long until it arrives?"

-----

Sen'tra froze, seeing the Commander disappear into the valley, heading straight for the wall before a ball of rock and dust flew into the air.

Time seemed to freeze for Pheonix Squad.
Suddenly, a gold blur shot upwards. It moved too quickly for any of them to guess what it was. All they saw was that it was gold and that it was large, huge even.

"What the kriff was that?!"

-----

"Less than a minute," Waxer frowned, "its signature is heating up drastically."

"Right," Obi-Wan nodded, moving to the outside of the building, "what direction?"

"That way, sir," Waxer stated, glad General Skywalker started to deflect the bolts again.

"Alright," Obi-Wan nodded, looking closely at the gold blur heading towards them.

"Code blue! Code blue!" Waxer roared down the comm, watching everyone move out of the way. He ducked, crouching so that he wasn't thrown from his feet as General Kenobi took to the air.

Boil's eyes widened as he realised that the blur that General Kenobi had approached was another dragon. He watched as General Kenobi hovered in front of the dragon.

Anakin frowned, looking over at the two. He deflected another bolt before answering, "somethings wrong." He looked closer with The Force, his eyes widened, "they're communicating."

Rex ducked as General Kenobi, and the unknown dragon turned and shot right over him. He watched as the others all ducked out of the way, trying to get to shelter.