The Lakes of Naboo

Anakin set off towards the medbay when he had a second free, feeling Obi-Wan and his Commander following. The short walk never felt this long before he was finally in front of the medbay doors.

"Generals, Marshal Commander," Kix said, watching the trio hurry through the door. "The Commander and Captain have just started to wake."

"Do we know what caused this yet?" Anakin asked.

"Severe dehydration," Kix said, "but I saw that they were not doing anything different to the others except maybe having more energy, which should not cause them to collapse like this or have such severe dehydration."

"Then what do you think caused this?" Anakin questioned, "I even saw them take on water during our break periods."

"That is what I am trying to figure out," Kix stated.

"What if it is because it is the opposite of their dragon environment?" Cody suggested.

"That would hold a solid. They'd be designed to be around humidity, which is the opposite of a sand hot-desert environment that we were in previously," Obi-Wan agreed.

"They burnt through their reserves quicker than us and quicker than they could take on," Cody nodded.

"How do we prevent this in the future?"

"Bio orbs," Obi-Wan said.

"Their dragon forms are small enough for it to work," Cody stated.

Anakin nodded. "I'll make some then." Anakin paused, looking over at Obi-Wan, "then how did you cope?"

"I am more experienced in using The Force to help cope with extremes," Obi-Wan said.

"Both the vode and myself made sure he was kept cool and overly hydrated," Cody shrugged, feeling Obi-Wan stare at him in shock, "I managed to keep a few different canister cooler, and that allowed the General to keep going despite the conditions."

-----

Rex sighed as Kix repeated the examination for the fifth time. "The only thing that hurts is my canines, my jaw aches, but you think that'll go away. I've got a full range of motion. Happy?"

Kix sighed, "fine for your human form."

Rex frowned.

"Shift," Kix ordered, "I'll need you to repeat everything in dragon form."

Rex shifted, muttering under his breath as he went through all the movements again.

"Well, that's just rude," Cody smirked, leaning back against the wall, "I wouldn't dare to say that about someone who just wants what is best for you."

"What did he say?" Kix asked.

Rex's eyes widened at the tone Kix held.

Cody almost took a step out of the room at the tone but thought that would not have been wise; instead stepped further into the room. "Just the normal wanting to escape as quick as possible."

-----

"Come on; it'll be fun, just going for a flight!" Anakin grinned, "everyone is asleep, and no one will see us."

"It's about to start to storm," Padmé pointed out, "they think the storm will hit before midnight."

"We will not be out that long," Anakin grinned, "don't worry!"

-----

Padmé glared at Anakin, hurrying her pace across the lake.

"How was I meant to know it would hit so soon?"