Dreams of Dragon's Fire

"Whatever you do, make sure the General doesn't breath in that smoke!"

As the holocall ended, Cody let loose as many swears he knows. The Jetii had already gone charging in, probably breathing in ten tonnes already.

"Rex, do not let your General and Commander enter the smoke!" He shouted down the comms to his vod.

"I would have liked more warning," Rex's stuttering voice came back, distant growls in the distance. "We're currently staring at the reason!"

Before Cody could ask why Rex seemed to scream like a shiny before the comm cut off.

"Commander! We have a bit of a situation!" Cody heard shouted from one of his vod.

Cody also stomped over, the words harsh on his tongue but dying out instantly.

There was a kriffing dragon in front of him! A dragon! Not a Battle Hydra, a karking dragon! The scaled fire breathing lizards from the myths.

A dark and light blue scaled dragon. It had large sharp spines running down its back, wings curving to points, tail bending back to a slow end. When its tongue flicked out, it was pink and forked like a snake. Gunmetal slitted eyes were sitting proudly in its snout. Two curved horns adjoined its head, sitting just above two tuff like ears. When it shuffled its wings, you could notice pale black scars running criss-cross across its back and around the neck. And-

-Was that the Jedi Order mark on its shoulder?!

At that moment, the dragon set its eyes on Cody. The mouth opened, sharp teeth dazzling white staring at Cody, but instead of fire, small growls and almost whistles came through. Even the dragon seemed confused.

Cody stared as the dragon started to look through the dirt before walking over to him. Something was in the dragon's mouth, but he could not tell what until it was dumped on his head. It was a dragon-slobber-covered lightsaber, the General's lightsaber. "What's going on?" Cody asked.

"The General was ahead of us, but before we could catch up, he screamed like he was being torn apart, when we got there," Boil started.

"This dragon was there!" Another clone butted in.

"It doesn't seem to be aggressive like the stories started," Cody observed as the dragon started to sniff him.

"No, it more seemed panicked as it looked at itself, maybe it's hurt, we don't know," Waxer explained, "but it calmed down when you arrived."

"Don't call me crazy," Cody warned, "but I think this might be General Kenobi."

Before anyone could answer, the dragon started whistling again, the tail flicking side to side. The long tongue flicked out and licked Cody.

"Gross..." Cody muttered, before thinking up something, "nod your head if you are General Kenobi."

The dragons head started to nod quickly, causing Cody to have to duck to avoid being hit by the scales snout.

"Guess that solves that problem," Cody muttered.

Obi-Wan went back to sniffing around Cody again, almost pushing the clone over a few times. He reached out with a talon, scrapping it against the plastoid armour, slicing through it like a lightsaber through a battle droid.

"We need to get back to the others," Cody stated, trying to ignore the fact that he had his Jedi General turned fire-breathing, murderer mythological beast's head sniffing him everywhere.

"I've sent a message for them to meet up at the previous meet-up point," Boil stated.

"Then let's get going," Cody stated before screaming as he felt Obi-Wan slowly wrap his teeth around him and throw him into the air. When he landed, he opened his eyes and saw that he was now on the back of dragon Obi-Wan, and such dragon was staring at him with an amused grin.