𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘚

— n

n. k —
* . :・🕷゚ ࣪𖥻 ,, 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 ,, ! 𖤐˖ ࣪ ◝⚠️╰╮
▐ 疼痛▐ (𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘴; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦)

 :・🕷゚ ࣪𖥻 ,, 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 ,, ! 𖤐˖ ࣪ ◝⚠️╰╮▐ 疼痛▐        (𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘴; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦)

ೃꉂ𓂃 currently chilling on your bed; your phone in your hand scrolling through tiktok. you heard three knocks on your door, you automatically knowing it was merliah. you allowed her to enter with her hearing a faint 'come in' from the other side of the door.

pushing it opening she saw you in a kinda weird position but it was hella comfortable so you didn't care. her face contorted in confusion, but she didn't say anything about it; figuring you wouldn't care about what she had to say anyways. which couldn't have been more true.

"i'm going out, i'll be back in a couple of hours."

you whipped your head in her direction, "where you going and who you going with?" you asked looking at her with a perked eyebrow. "with a friend."

"don't be short with me," you said rolling your eyes.

"whatever. i love you, and i'll be back later." she stated, closing the door before you could get another word out. "i love you too." you yelled to make sure she heard you; rearranging your body in a different position.

a couple more minutes passed. you had gotten off of your phone and decided to rewatch naruto. hearing a ding come from your phone with a flash of light, you immediately ignored it because you got random messages all the time. you glanced in the direction of the device about a couple good times.

but curiosity got the better of you; going against your better judgement you decided to look at the text. you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion as you looked down at your phone. you wanted to figure out who this person was, and why they knew your name. you were mentally scolding yourself, for not listening to your your gut.