𝘊𝘐𝘕𝘘

— n

n. k —
* . :・🕷゚ ࣪𖥻 ,, 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 ,, ! 𖤐˖ ࣪ ◝⚠️╰╮
▐ 疼痛▐        (𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘲; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦)

 :・🕷゚ ࣪𖥻 ,, 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 ,, ! 𖤐˖ ࣪ ◝⚠️╰╮▐ 疼痛▐        (𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘲; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦)

ೃꉂ𓂃 going to school the day after your mini mental breakdown felt like a hassle. you woke up earlier that next day feeling groggy since you had spent most of the day before crying, sleeping, and crying some more.

you weren't keen on the fact that you had to go to school after a day like that but you had to handle your business; all the other stuff came after or at least to you it did. again probably not the healthiest mindset but this is just how you operate and have been for a long time.

slowly sitting up from your fluffy pillow, you looked out the window. it looked really cloudy as if it was about to rain. this caused you to smile inwardly; loving the rainy weather, and the serenity it bought to your life that you were forever battling with.

you inhaled deeply through your nose before exhaling through your mouth.

'it's gonna be a good day y/n.' you murmured, getting out of bed; your feet making contact with your plush carpet, wiggling your toes a bit before heading into the bathroom.

jumping in a warm shower you scrubbed your body; washing away all the hurt that you felt from the day before to try and at least start your day off on a positive note. after you got out you looked in the mirror, overanalyzing yourself as you usually did— from your eyes to your nose, your lips, to your cheeks.

each time you somehow always found a new quality that you disliked about yourself.

since you weren't feeling the most confident today, you told yourself five positive things that you liked about yourself before you went on finishing your morning routine. it worked out okay enough to not dwell on the imperfections on your body.