𝘘𝘜𝘈𝘛𝘙𝘌

— n

n. k —
* . :・🕷゚ ࣪𖥻 ,, 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 ,, ! 𖤐˖ ࣪ ◝⚠️╰╮
▐ 疼痛▐        (𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘦; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳)

 :・🕷゚ ࣪𖥻 ,, 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 ,, ! 𖤐˖ ࣪ ◝⚠️╰╮▐ 疼痛▐        (𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘦; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳)

warning: HEAVY CONTENT AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

flashback ten years ago.

ೃꉂ𓂃"p-please stop... please... it hurts!" cries spewed from your little lips as tears rolled down your face. the man who took on the 'father figure' role in your life was now violating you in one of the worse ways possible.

"shh, you'll like it. you want to make me happy right?" he asked letting his hands roam your body. you didn't give him a response, instead, you continued to cry, too shocked to do or say anything; you felt like you were frozen in place.

you felt obligated to do what he wanted. he had been in your life since you were a one year old, so of course, you had love for the man even though he did the things that he did to you. you never wanted to disappoint the people that you loved.

he would gaslight you and make you feel bad if you said 'no' which is why you never really did. but this time he was really hurting you; you just wanted him off.

"come on y/n! just relax you'll enjoy it." the man said, as you heard the agitation in his voice rising.

but you couldn't. it hurt way too bad; most of the time you would just bear through it but this... it was too much. you wanted to stop the tears from pouring out of your eyes; desperately fighting with your body just so you wouldn't anger him.

but they just wouldn't stop as he kept trying to force his fingers inside you. letting out an ear-screeching scream, that would've sounded disbursing to anyone else but to him, he found it funny; amusing even.