{SMUT} Fell!Sans X Male!Reader

Warnings: gay gay homosexual gay, Sans doesn't ask for consent (but reader just goes with it)

(not necessarily connected to the other one i wrote)

(i posted this in the wrong story first whoops)

---------------

Ever since you'd started visiting Sans's house on a regular basis, he'd seemed a lot more comfortable. He was significantly more talkative and less likely to respond to anything you said with "fuck off", so that was an improvement. Papyrus was almost always out of the house, patrolling the area or whatever it was he did.

You were staying at the inn, technically, but the menacing looks from the townspeople and unparalleled boredom from sitting in your room alone meant you were at Sans and Papyrus's place more often than there.

This meant you spent most of your time in their living room, watching Mettaton's ridiculous propaganda or staring at the ceiling.

You flipped through the channels on the TV, looking for something interesting to watch, but only the usuals were on; Cooking With Mettaton, Mettaton's Got Talent (And You Don't), and MTT News. You sighed, sinking slightly into the couch, resigned to watching Mettaton berate some poor monster in a bad Gordon Ramsay impression.

"heya."

You jumped involuntarily at the sound of a voice right behind you, accidentally tossing the remote aside. Sans stood behind the couch with a smug grin.

"Damnit, Sans, you scared me," you said.

"that's kinda the point," he laughed.

"Fuck you," you said under your breath, turning back around to look at the TV.

"if you say so," Sans said.

You blushed profusely, trying to hide your face from him. "T-that's not what I-"

You felt something touch the back of your neck. You jolted, unfamiliar with the feeling, until you heard Sans's voice in your ear.

"shh..." he said quietly.

You calmed down a little- but only a little. Was he actually making a move on you? You weren't convinced you were fully awake- but the sensation of a tongue licking your shoulder felt very real.

Suddenly you found yourself in his bedroom- or what you presumed to be his bedroom (you'd never actually been inside before). It was dim and messy, but Sans didn't give you a whole lot of time to look around.

A red glow emanated from his crotch, forming into something that pressed against the fabric of his shorts.

Sans smirked, catching you staring at him, and stepped closer.

"just sit back and relax, baby," he said, backing you onto the mattress. He took off his shorts, revealing a glowing red dick. You weren't sure what you were looking at, but it was definitely turning you on- you could feel yourself getting a boner, too. It didn't help that you hadn't jerked off in a while.

Sans noticed almost instantly. His smug grin grew even further, and he wasted no time taking off your pants as well. The faint red glow coming from his body illuminated him perfectly as he stood over you.

He made a purring noise, and you could feel his hands spreading your legs apart.

You expected him to start fucking you right away, but he began to kneel instead. You drew a sharp breath as you felt his tongue wrap around your dick.

It was wet and soft as it circled your length. It was definitely longer and more flexible than a human tongue- but that just made it hotter. Sans's head moved slightly up and down while he sucked you off, looking right into your eyes while he did it.

"Ah- fuck, I-i'm gonna-"

Sans stopped, pulling back. You looked at him, confused, as he stood back up. He didn't give an explanation, but the feeling of his stiff cock pressed against your thigh made it clear what he wanted.

He didn't warn you- he just started moving. His thrusts were fast and deep; you could tell he was pent up. He grunted every time he went inside you, gripping your legs tightly. You could feel his cock pulsing as it moved inside you, and you couldn't help but moan softly.

Hearing you, a blush spread across Sans' face. The glow from his crotch- mostly contained within you- grew visibly brighter.

He thrusted into you again, deeper this time, earning a load moan. Encouraged by your sounds of approval, he sped up, eagerly shoving his dick into your ass.

"fuck, i-i'm close-" Sans grunted, still plowing into you. You tried to form a coherent response but failed. He groaned loudly as he came inside you, his dick throbbing. The feeling of his warm cum in your ass sent you over the edge and you came too, some of it landing on him.

Sans slowed down, breathing heavily, and his grip on your thighs loosened as his dick slipped out of you, still dripping.

"hah... thanks for that, man," he said, leaning onto you.

"I, uh... I-it's nothing, I guess," you said sheepishly, feeling his body pressed against your cum-soaked chest.

He fell asleep quickly, but you didn't mind too much. You were content to just lay there with him for a while.