{SMUT} Grillby X Male!Reader

A/N: I was writing a grillby x male!reader thing already, but kind of got writers block on it... this might eventually become part of that other story.

also dont ask how tf a fire elemental can give a blowjob

--------------

Tonight night was part of the reset loop. You didn't realize how lucky you were, of course, being unaware of the loop. But Sans knew all too well what happened tonight- he'd relived it at least a thousand times, after all.

"Fuck, you look so sexy right now," you whispered.

Grillby's cheeks changed from hot orange to a lighter blue, and his head flames began to flicker excitedly.

"Oh my god, are you blushing?" you asked. His face got even more blue, giving you your answer.

"That's adorable," you giggled. 

"Shut up," Grillby mumbled, embarrassed. He looked incredibly hot- no pun intended- as he leaned over you, his shirt barely on his shoulders and pants unbuttoned. 

He pinned you down further, slipping off his pants. Yours were already long gone.

You expected him to start right away, but he surprised you by lowering himself down to your crotch. He didn't give you time to respond and immediately took your dick into his mouth.

It felt even better than you'd imagined. Grillby was incredibly warm, and being inside him was even better. His sturdy hands grasped your thighs, and he could feel you shiver when he ran his tongue over the head of your cock.

"Ah, fuck-" you moaned. His head bobbed up and down on your length. You could tell from his eager movements that he wasn't doing this just for you- he was hungry, and that made you even hornier than you already were. He moaned gently every time he took you all the way in.

The warmth of Grillby's mouth around you felt incredible. Your breathing sped up as he continued to suck you off. Heat radiated from his entire body as he leaned in closer, speeding up his movements.

You grasped the sheets around you, feeling his mouth engulf your cock. He lifted your legs onto his shoulders, keeping your upper body propped against the pillows. "Oh, fuck, I-i think I'm gonna-"

Grillby took your dick out of his mouth at the last second. You looked at him in confusion for a moment, but he quickly made his desires clear by positioning himself on top of you. 

You gasped loudly as he lowered himself onto your dick, taking the full length in one movement. It might've been because of how he'd sucked you off earlier, but damn was that smooth. He groaned, feeling you all the way inside him, and started to ride you.

You were already close from before, and watching Grillby's dick throb as he rode yours quickly sent you over the edge. His face flushed blue with pleasure and you felt him relax as your seed filled his warm ass.

You breathed heavily, well spent, and it seemed like Grillby felt the same way. He kissed you on the forehead and laid down in bed beside you, cum still leaking out of him.