Party mess

Cut scene to Blitzø and Y/N hanging around in Blitzø's office, they looked bored and it was just another day, it was getting late BUT it was the day off so Blitzø had to do paper work and Y/N was there to keep him company.
Blitzø was in his office chair and Y/N was sitting in the other one, laying his head on the desk while being on his phone.
Blitzø sighed and sign the last paper he had to do and stacked it on the pile of paper, he got up and stretched, yawning.
"That should be all the shit to
do today, N/N!"

"Oh, good! I was just about to pass out from boredom." Y/N got out of his chair, walking over to Blitzø.
"Good job on finishing your work for once, Blitzø" Y/N teased Blitzø and Blitzø sarcastically laughed.

"Ha,ha, very funny, N/N. Anyway do you have any plans today?"
Blitzø asked Y/N and Y/N answered.
Y/N first put his arms around Blitzø and Blitzø put his hands around Y/N waist.

"Mm, I don't think so-"
Y/N phone went off, it made a ringing sound, and Y/N back off Blitzø and looked at his phone.
"Oh, never mind."

"Hm?" Blitzø hummed curious, he tilted his head to the side a bit.

"My friends asked if I could go to their party tonight, they said I could bring you too" Y/N looked at Blitzø
"Do you wanna go? Or?"
Y/N asked and Blitzø obviously answered with a yes.

"Yeah, totally!" He smiled and put his arm around Y/N.
"I need to get out of this damn office anyway."

"Good. Now come on, we need to get ready, it starts in a hour." Y/N smiled and they walked out of the office going to get ready for the 'exciting' party.  
------
Skip to scene where Y/N is waiting in the van for Blitzø who just got in and started the van with his keys that had My Little Pony key chain on it, it seemed to be Twilight.
"You still have that?"
Y/N looked at it and laughed a bit.

"Uh, yeah, it's cool" Blitzø said, sticking his tounge out at Y/N and Y/N did the same back then they drove off.
They where listening to music and it was
a song Blitzø was in to, he was poorly singing it but Y/N some how didn't mind it and was just looking out the window.
They soon arrived at their destination and Y/Ns friends where waiting.
They seemed to be at this big house, there was lights flashing and demons standing outside and more inside.
Y/N smiled and waved at them and Blitzø looked at all the demons.
"That's a lot of demons, do you know all those fuckers?" Blitzø asked and Y/N looked at him

"What? No not all of them just mostly my friends! Now come one! They're waiting!"
Y/N open the door and got off, Blitzø did as well and followed behind Y/N.
Y/N went up to his 3 friends and greeted them, they welcomed them to the party.
"Heyyyy, Y/N! Glad to see you!" One of them said grining at him

"Yeah, we haven't seen you in forever, dude!" The other one said wrapping there arm around Y/N, Smiling at them.
Blitzø just did a slight glare but not saying anything.

"Looks like you bring your boyfriend along, yeah? Nice to meet you finnaly"
The third one said, lending out their hand to Blitzø and Blitzø shook their hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Blitzø"

"I'm F/N1, and this is F/N2 and F/N3, where all glad you could come with Y/N to the party! The more they better"
They said happily and Blitzø smiled feeling a bit welcomed.

"Eh, thanks." Blitzø said nothing else then they stopped shaking hands and then Y/Ns friends invited them inside, F/N2 was telling them where everything was and all the snacks they had.

"The bathrooms are up stairs, so are the bed rooms. The kitchen is just straight forward somewhere and the snacks is next to where the DJ is, it should be easy to find where the DJ is. We have chips, Pizza, Beer, Juice.. anything you could think of bros!"
F/N2 chuckled and Y/N nodded.