Ch 1

Poopie was just lying on the floor,poopie was a hedgehog that used to be in Walmart.Then this kid appeared named Eddie.Eddie was 7 at the time,he wanted the plush so he begged for his mother to get it for him,and so she did.He didn't know what to name it so the first thing that came to mind was poopie,yes.poopie.odd name isn't it?Now Eddie was much older and poopie was long forgotten,until Eddie found him lying on the floor,he was dirty so Eddie decided to wash him.For some odd reason Eddie decided to bring him to school with him,and he did.He left it in his backpack which is in the locker until lunch where he decided to show his friends.His friends sat in a grassy field most of the time,they would all meet up at that same spot.When he got there all of his friends were already there,he sat down with them next to wildcat and blue.Wildcat is eddie friend since elementary,I guess you could say they are close as for blue,they only met this school year.Uno and tres were his other friends,tres has also been friends with them since elementary.Uno has been in the same elementary but never talked to one another.They never thought they would become friends since they barely talk and see each nor pay attention to each other but here they are now.They seem to notice the plushie pretty quickly.

"Hey whatcha got there?" Asked wildcat.

The others seemed to be curious as well,they never seen Eddie with a stuffed animal.

"It looks ugly,where did you even get that."

"Yeah man"

"Oh this is um,poopie.."

"Poopie?that's what you decided to name it,out of all names,you named it after shit?"

"Yes?"

"You're fucking stupid"

"STOP,man it's the first thing that came to mind,I was seven anyways"

"I'm going to be abusing that thing"

"No you won't.I won't let you touch him"

They ate after that and yes,they did throw the plush around,and so on.After a few days of bringing him to school blue decided to bring her own little plush that her friend gave her years ago.It is a cat plush that's small no that bigger then your hand.She showed it to her friends and since blue didn't have a name for the small cat plush her and her friends decided on a name which is Bally.Eddie and blue decided to introduce them one day at lunch,they introduced them like if they were actual people.Uno and tres thought it was stupid,As for wildcat,wildcat being wildcat had no opinion to it.Eddie and blue had the idea of poopie and Bally "dating" and being each other's "partners".So now they told everyone that they were now "dating".

"What the actual fuck.Those ugly plushies are now dating? You can't be serious."

"Man shut up Uno,you're just jealous that these plushies can pull while you can't."

"It's okay to be jealous Uno,I feel you."

"Shut the fuck up wildcat you're not helping."

"Okay but that is pretty stupid,anyways imma go find my girlfriend and ditch you guys."

"Dang tres really left us like that"

Eddie left home that day pretty early,once he got home he placed poopie on his bed and left to go do something.

Poopies POV
'Who was that other plush..' poopie thought 'who ever she was,she was kinda cute..no,no what am I saying I only met her today'  poopie shook it off. 'Wait did my owner say we were dating now..?'  Now that thought made poopie flustered,just the thought of him and that other cat plush made him blush.His heart was pounding fast,and he started to get butterflies in his stomach.Now poopie wasn't a dumb stuffed animal,he knew what he was feeling and was the cause was,instead of acting dumb and denying it.'lord has this have to happen to me I only met her today and gaining started already? I'm that pathetic huh..' Poopie could only just give self pity,' does she like me too? There is no way,we only met today.I don't think she would also catch feelings for me that quickly.'