Ch 5

Ballys POV
It was the same as usual,Blue woke up early in the morning like how she usually does which is at 6 in the morning.She got ready for school,She fixed her hair and didn't really eat breakfast since she eats at school.She went on TikTok for a while until it was like 7 something but it was under 7:40.She picked me up and put me in her backpack.

I could hear her mom and then after that I heard a door close which told me everything.A few minutes later I heard lots of people talking which probably meant we were at school already.Then I heard wildcat and Eddie,They started heading to the cafeteria to get their breakfast.Blue then took me out her backpack and Eddie took out poopie.It was nice to see poopy again.

Obama POV
What the fuck.That's all I could say to be honest.After a long time of not being noticed I get put into a so called "background" and I hated that.It's so crowded,then all of sudden I hear doors closing and it was kind of quiet after that.But that quietness didn't last long,I heard multiple kids talking at the same time and then I hear to people.All I know is their names blue and Eddie.What kind of fucking names are those? The name Eddie sounds dumb like out of all the names that are out there you choose Eddie? Then we have blue,the color blue got boring since that's basically everyone's favorite color at this point.Well I mean all of the rest of the colors are ugly so I couldn't really say much.

I got out of the backpack because my owner which is wildcat.Then I see this this raccoon with these ugly looking eyes that stare right into your soul and a fucking cat that has lipstick on and looks like a pick me girl.I should've been left alone under the bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT"

Who are you talking to? Cause i know you aren't talking to me.

"What do you mean?"

"THAT CAT THATS HAS ITS FUR AS THE COLOR PEE"

Pardon me? If only I could punch this bitch.

"Oh this is Obama."

Poopies POV
I don't know who this cat is but I don't like them already,especially how he's looking at us.It seems like he doesn't like us either,he looks mad and annoyed at us.What did we do? From the look of Ballys face it seems like she also doesn't like him.

Ballys POV
He seemed rude by just giving us a glare plus,the aroma around him seemed bad.He first gave poopy a rude look then at me which made me feel uncomfortable.