Ch 2

The very next day it was the usual,Eddie getting ready for school.Eddie goes to school early most of the time,he always meets up with blue and wildcat.They eat at school since their school gives breakfast to people who come early,they could also sit out side and they do where they usually sit when it's lunch.

"Eddie! You're here."

"Yeah man,you thought I wouldn't come to school?"

"I don't know."

"Whatever man let's just get the breakfast."

"Oh yeah,I brought Bally with me again"

"Good cause I brought poopie with me too"

"Can we get lunch already?"

"Fine let's go"

They walked to the cafeteria to get breakfast and once they did that they went to sit on the field.They talked about who knows what and joked around a little bit with poopie and bally such as making them "kiss","talk,and go on a little "date".

As for Uno and tres they don't really come to school early,we'll sometimes tres but Uno comes to school at like the last minute.So they don't really have breakfast with them,sometimes tres does but she doesn't get breakfast.They just sit there and talk with them.Once they finished breakfast they went to where most of the classrooms where.

There was at least 15 more minutes until school starts.That's where they saw Uno,like always.Just standing there all alone,they approached to them and just started talking as always and wildcat putting her stuff away.They start joking around with poopie and Bally making them act like a couple.

Poopies POV
'Oh my god.We're so close to each other my heart feels like it's going to explode'.Poopie wanted to just stop time so he can be this close to Bally,almost touching lips,the moment was so perfect.Until Alas,everything had to come to an end once he heard the bell ring.

Eddies POV
The bell rung and blue got her phone out to check the time,it was 7:11.Four more minutes till it was time for school to start.So blue had to leave because her first class was across from where everybody else's were.Every one in our little friend group had their first class at left side of the school while blue had her first class at they other side of the school with is the left side.She said her goodbyes and left to go to her first class.The rest of us talked for a little longer since our class were close to where we were,me and wildcat had the same homeroom while Uno and tres had different classes.Blue,tres,and Uno didn't have any classes with me,Wildcat was the only one that had at least 3 classes with me which are math,English,and PE.

I checked what time it was and it was 2 minutes before the bell would ring and school starts so we all decided to go to our first classes before the bell rings so we don't be late.Me and wildcat went to the same class since we both had it together while Uno and tres left to their own.I put poopie in my backpack and and left to got to my first class.

Poopies POV
I hate it went I get put into this goddamn backpack.It's so dark and I always get squished with these books and binders,it's so crowded and noisy because of all the other people talking from the outside of the backpack.But I sadly can't do anything about it,if only I could go and see Bally and spend my whole day with her but instead I have to stay in this dumb backpack.My feelings seem to be growing for Bally more and more each minute especially how close I was earlier with her I can't stop but feel very warm and fuzzy.She's been in my mind the whole time,there is not one second I don't think of her.Is she too stuck in a crowded backpack? I hope not.

She doesn't deserve to be in such a place but if she was I couldn't do anything about.I wonder does she think about me? I hope so.