Chapter 15

A/N

The family photo that I've used for Cole's family is the only photo that look decent. I know that Cole's mom, Lilly, appeared in season 13 but the only photo that I can find is Lilly hugging Cole so I have to use that picture.

~~~

A month has passed ever since I revealed Cole my true nature. And in those months, nothing much has changed. He continue to be my "frenemies" as always, yet, he still care about me a bit. My family however, I'm still mad at them even if they explained the reason why they didn't told me about it me sooner.

And with the prophecy gonna happen, I'm making sure to train for that fight. I don't know when it will happen and how it will happen, but is better if I train just to be safe and ready.

I walked on a stone path, looking at the huge modern house that I'm walking into. A two story house with two garage doors, brick walling on the outside, and a black roof. I never noticed how big Cole's house is when it was the first time I got inside. I guess I didn't noticed it when I was explaining everything to Cole but it's just wow...

The dark brown oak door soon opened, revealing Cole, who is munching on a chocolate cake.

"I thought you're on a diet" I said.

"I have cravings, I can't help it" He responded and let me in.

As soon as I walked in, I was greeted with a spiral staircase and it has high ceilings, it also has a chandelier on the ceiling of the second floor. On the side of the wall, a large portrait of Cole, Lou and a tall woman are in the picture. Cole's a baby in this photo, smiling happily as he's being carried by his mother in her arms, who is a wearing a black Qipao dress.

Awwww... Cole's so adorable in this picture. I just wanna pinch those cheeks of his. I look at the woman and apparently, Cole got her mother's height. I mean, look at her, she's tall.

"This is honestly the first time I've ever get to actually acknowledge your house. Is gorgeous" I complicated.

Cole chuckles and walk next to me. "That's not all of it, wait until you see the dance studio"

Cole lead me to the dance studio, a big room with mirrors on one side of the wall and bars to hold onto. The flooring is birch and it has a shine on it. I admire the whole place.

"Cool, right?" Cole smiled.

"Very" I responded.

I put down my bag and tied my hair into a ponytail.

The reason why I'm here, is because I'm helping Cole for his play, which is based on the Sound of Music. Cole's dad gave him mercy, making him play the delivery boy, Rolfe Gruber. Luckily, he has a few scenes in the movie but still. Mr. Lou was planning to do Hamilton and Cole was supposed to be Alexander Hamilton but I guess is better to do the Sound of Music.

I wonder who Elizabeth Schuyler will be if that was the play.

"So, you've been learning how to do the choreography on the part where Liesl and Rolfe are dancing. Basically, the end of that scene" I pointed out, "Meaning, we need to work on that. So, you're going to spin me off the floor, twirl me and try not to make me fall"

"No promises" Cole smirked.

I walk over to him, grabbing both of his hands and he started to spin me of the ground. He then raise his right arm up and twirl me. It was okay and I just hope we won't trip. I twirl to him, making me near his chest, and my back on his chest, our hands still intertwined. It made me blush a bit, for being so close to him. We both raise our foot and started to walk together in a triangle. Back and forth and twirling. We both depart and started to move around.