Chapter 10

Cole's POV

I stood on the side of the pedestrian sidewalk as I wait for the red light turn Green. i listened to some pop rock on my Bluetooth headphones. Cars passes by and people started to gather to cross to the other side of the street on the sidewalk. Today, I'm about to meet Y/N for tutor, but I honestly have no mood to go. I'm starting to pass Spanish Class thanks to Y/N tutoring me and not gonna lie, I'm starting to think I'm liking her a bit. Making just wanna back out from the tutor. I mean, she did helped a lot now.

Not like more than a friend, but as a friend? I honestly have no idea. I mean, she's annoying as heck, noisy, way too energetic, funny in her own way, brave, selfless, amazing and kinda bit of a bad girl since she likes to start a fight. But that doesn't mean I like her more than a friend!

I mean, we've known each other for like months now so apparently, I know those stuff about her. And yes, I may have gave her her favorite flower the day after I saved her, but that was a sorry gift for like threatening her when I tried saving her. But I don't really like her.

"Watch out!" A female voice warned. I look to the direction where the voice came from, seeing a motorcycle heading to my way.

In this situation, I should move away but I was too slow and the motorcycle crashed to me sideways.

I landed in my butt and yelled, "Ow! Watch where you're going!"

Thank God I don't have any scratch over my body. I don't want my godly body get destroyed.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" The person apologized and stood up from the motorcycle.

"You better be sorry, I could have died when you-" I stopped on my tracks when the person, or may I say girl, took off her helmet.

Her long hair is magenta color with a blue strike, wavy as a sea and shines like a diamond. Her skin tone is a bit dark but also shines and looks so smooth. And her face, is like an angel. And her eyes, is so brown and deep. Like you'll get lose in them.

"Oh God, are you okay?" The girl kneel down next to me. Her voice even sounds like an angel.

"I-uhhh-" I just stared at her, feeling my whole face blush on how gorgeous this girl is.

"Sir? Are you okay?" She questioned again.

I snapped out of my thoughts and answered, "Y-yeah, I'm fine"

She handed a hand and I held it, and wow... Her hands are so smooth too.

"Are you sure, sir? You don't have any broken bones, any scratch or bruises?" The girl clarified.

"Yeah, I'm sure" I kept staring at her face, as she talks. And I know I look like a creep but I can't stop looking at her.

"Wait, I recognize you" The girl said, her eyes brightened and said, "You're Cole Brookstone, right? From Chem Class?"

"Y-yeah, I am" I answered, "Wait, how did you know?"

"We go to the same class together, silly" She chuckles.

I look at her in confusion, my eyebrows raised.

Go to the same class?

"Seliel? The girl in front of you who is with the cheering team?" She quizzed.

I still look at her in confusion, trying to figure out who she is. I mean, her name sounds very familiar but I just can't remember who she is.

"That doesn't ring a bell" I answered.

She just laughed at my response. Dang, she laughs so cute too.

Holy Cheesesticks! Is Seliel from Spanish Class! The girl I liked since Freshmen year!