Chapter 1

I woke up from a deep sleep just to see that my alarm clock said '7:24.AM' for a second I thought I was late for school, just then I realised that my head hurt, like a lot. I placed my feet on the floor and walked to my mirror, but my feet weren't quite in sink with the floor just yet. I looked into the mirror, ' Today will be a good day Ellie!' I told myself looking into the mirror, I was still wearing my PJ's so I quickly changed into my school uniform.

My feet, now sinked with the floor, started walking to my door, 'squeak' went the door-nob I keep telling my parents to fix it before the door-nob falls off. As I expected my parents were in the kitchen talking about something, probably the latest book, they spent most of their time reading. As I walked into the kitchen myself and looked at my mother, I imagined her going into the fridge and getting me a glass of milk, and she did it, the very way I imagined it! I was shocked, she had a confused look on her face, and after she poured the milk, and finished what I thought she would do (which was just to pour the milk) she drank the cup of milk and shrugged.

Due to the previous event that happened around half an hour ago, I was at school, we had a bit of free time before class started, and me being my parent's daughter, I was reading a book, it was called ' The Hunger Games' I was up to chapter 6, I started the book yesterday. My best-friend came up to me and said "hey simp~" I knew she was talking to me as her nickname for me was 'simp' because I teased this one boy because I like him, no big deal right, well to her I was a so called 'simp'. "stop calling me that" I told her, she rolled her eyes at me  and pointed them to this one boy, I followed her eyes stupidly and saw Levi walking into the door. "Simp~" she whispered into my ear and I  hid my face with my hands, she knew me too well.