Chapter 4

3 days had passed since I went to the shopping center or as american movies put it, a 'mall'. Today is the trip to the pool  turns out we are doing swimming trials for the sports carnival. Bella showed up to school in her floral one-piece swimsuit and a pair of black shorts. I obviously came to school in my black one-piece with my school shorts from the sports uniform. I went up to my home room teacher and asked: "Miss, are we going to have some free time in the pool after the swimming trials?": And of course her response like every other response from a teacher: "that depends how everyone behaves!": I nodded and walked off.

As my class was entering the bus I took a seat at the back of the bus and Bella sat to my left . I was staring at my phone screen as Bella speaks: "simp~" : I look up to see someone taking a seat on my right, Levi!? I turned into a tomato, Bella knew me too well... I elbowed her to indicate to her to stop. She rolled her eyes and started to play a game on her phone. I went back to my own phone. 

The bus ride was at least an hour long, maybe even longer so when I stood up I needed to stretch. Everybody was exiting the bus in a line, Bella was already in the line, I looked over to where Levi was sitting and he was asleep, I shook him awake and we both joined the line. As I stepped out of the bus and laid my foot onto the ground, we were finally at the pool, I entered the gate and saw...