Chapter 2

The day went by slowly, as usual and Bella, my best-friend, was struggling with her science work it was something about the heart and how it beats faster when you 'nervous'. I wasn't struggling, probably because I wasn't paying attention to the work, I was reading my book. The teacher didn't see me reading as I kept it on my lap under my desk.

"Ellie, Ellie!" I jumped as the teacher said my name, she seemed annoyed " yes miss?" I asked being a true sweet-heart, "The answer to question 5?" The teacher glared at me with her angry eyes, I swear they could have killed me. Then I realised, I flipped my book to the page Bella whispered to me, "The answer is B.The heart is a organ!" I proudly responded she scoffed, "c-correct" The teacher really hated me, I don't know why but I just let it go class was almost over either way.

During lunch break, I heard some kids talking about how there will be a field trip to the swimming pool, I highly doubted that because our school almost never did field trips, let alone to a fun place. Normally they would take us to the library, which would be fun but having the whole class there makes me anxious and judged, I worry to much about what others think, I know I do, but I started learning to just be myself no matter what others say.

To my surprise, when I went to my last class for the day, it was announced that our class would be going on a field trip to a swimming pool. The only rule was that we weren't allowed to wear a bikini, which is understandable, I don't even think I own a bikini. When I got home after school, I checked my closet, I had a swimsuit. it wasn't a bikini. thank god. I don't think I could handle wearing a bikini, that would be embarrassing.