Autophobia (❤️)

the only reason i did this one is bc i have autophobia 😈😈

autophobia = fear of being alone

————————28,&&/@7-7/!!/98616/$———

"Omi?.."

Atsumu woke up in his empty bed. The night before, Sakusa had promised his Atsumu that he wouldnt leave. So where was he?

Atsumu looked around the room and listened for any signs of life.

"Samu..? Mom..?"

He began to overthink things. Had something happened to them all while he slept? Did Kiyoomi just up and leave him? Where was his twin?

"SAMU!!" He yelled louder, still hearing no kinds of a response. Atsu reached for his phone on the nightstand, which wasnt there.

"The fuck?!"

This just made him panic more. He had grasped the fact he was completely alone, not one person he loved around himself.

He dug his head into the pillow and placed both hands on his head, a way of telling himself to calm down (i had no idea how to explain that). But his breathing pace just quickened and he didnt realize the tears streaming from his eyes.

"Atsu..? Are you-" Said Kiyoomi, opening the door to the fake blonde's bedroom. "Oh shit- Atsu Atsu calm down im here- Im sorry I shouldnt have left-" He repeated words over and over again, while quickly running to the bed and holding his fox in his arms.

"Omi-kun?" Atsumu asked upon looking up with glossy eyes, at his boyfriends face.

"Yeah its me- im sorry atsu I shouldnt have left in the first place-"

"..why did ya leave?"

"Komori needed me to bring him a jacket I stole. It was honestly ugly- dont know why he bought it-"

Atsumu giggled and cuddled himself into Sakusa's hard chest (😳😳).

"Shit." Was all Sakusa could say, seeing how fkin adorable his boyfie could be.

"I love ya omi-kun~ but don' leave again an'time soon without warning, or ill throw out yer ass."

Sakusa chuckled. "I love you too, Atsumu Miya."

—————————————————-

hi hotties 😍