Jealous (❤️)

"Ah, Atsumu, could you turn your shoulder a little bit to the- perfect!!" 

_____

He wanted to go home. As much as he loved the sensation of modeling, it could get tiring. Boring, sometimes even. But then there was moments where he loved it. But right now he just wanted to go home to his Sakusa.

"Miya..! You did amazing..I-I mean you always do amazing I didnt mean it like I was surprised, I mean with your good looks and natural talent you always do good hah uhm-!" 

Atsumu turned around to see the Costume Designer in-training rambling on and on about Atsumu. It was obvious to anyone and everyone that this in trainer, Hwan, had a little boy crush on Atsumu. Okay maybe not little. His face was flushed as he stared down at the ground, fiddling with the few rings on his fingers.

"Ah, Thank you Hwan! Yer getting better at yer job too. In fact Ill bet theyll give ya the job real soon."

"R-really?? you think so?? Would I really be your costume designer???!"

"Er yeah, ya would!" Atsumu's fake smile faltered at the thought of having to put up with this annoying introvert any longer than he had to. Sure, it was nice having fans, but not the obvious ones who want to slide into your pants.

Thankfully, the blonde Miya's manager called him out. "Atsumu, youre all done for today. You can head home whenever."

___________________________________________________

Walking in to the open apartment, Atsumu exhaled heavily as he saw no sight of his lover. "Mm, Omi?"

"In here, Atsu."

Atsumu walked until he fell upon the bedroom where Sakusa was sitting on the bed with only a towel wrapped around his waist, water droplets defining his 6 pack and making him look even hotter if that was possible.

"Damn I really have bad timin' dont I??" Atsumu grumbled as he trudged over in front of Sakusa.

"Hm, you call this bad timing? How so?"

"Because when ya look all hot like this it gives me thoughts."

"tsk tsk, dirty little Atsu."

"Shut." was all the blonde said before running his fingers through Sakusa's wet curls, somewhat pulling on them slightly. The younger male closed his eyes to fully experience the older's slim fingers working their way through the curls.

"Wheres my hello kiss??" kiyoomi grumbled quietly, dazed from the pleasure.

Atsumu giggled quietly and quickly pecked Kiyoomi's lips. Obviously unsatisfied, Sakusa had placed both of his veiny hands on the blonde's hips, throwing him atop the bed. He hovered over the blushing bottom, interlocking their hands.

"Omi-!"

"shh, pretty boy." And so he silenced the pretty boy by joining his and Atsmu's soft lips together.

After a slow makeout session he trailed his lips down Atsumu's jawline, down his neck, sucking and biting here and there.

"Kiyoomi fucking Sakusa dont ya dare leave marks-!" Atsumu demanded as he came back to his senses.

"...oops." Kiyoomi whispered while gazing into Atsumu's fox like eyes. Atsumu sighed and smiled slightly while tangling his fingers in Kiyoomi's hair again.

"Just gotta let all those fan bastards know that youre mine and mine only."

"Ah?? Omi?? Are ya being possesive right now??"

"I just hate him."

"..who?"

"The short little fiddler. Always sputtering his words, and that rambling type of crap."

"OH- Hwan?? Oh my gosh Omi, hes so annoying. I dont know how youd ever get jealous over him, but he means nothin' to me. My world revolves around Omi and only Omi."

"Mm, fine. But maybe you can reassure my feelings by wearing a skirt for me."

"OMI YA PERVERT NO!!"

________________________________________________

<3