Confessions (🛐❤️)

to put it simple, both youngsters here are whipped for eachother 

not dating however

ikr its dumb but just wait keep reading dw

warnings: slight smut, fluff

______________________________________________________________________

"Omi what movie do we watch tonight?

The two boys were laid in Atsumu's bed as the blonde scrolled through netflix and was bored by the choices, most of which they've already watched.

"i dont know."

"Well gee thanks for yer amazin help" he eyerolled and exited netflix, and went to youtube instead.

"...atsu theres something i-" but bitch got interupted by atsumu's phone going off.

"Kita-san?" atsumu answered the phone, while sakusa stayed quiet listening for 3 minutes to see if he could understand the conversation. he couldnt, but hes probably just blind deaf and gay.

finally the call was done

"sorry omi omi- what were ya sayin?"

sakusa blinked and decided the mood was killed now and he'd have to wait till another day. or week. month? Who knows? the boy was pussy to confess

"Oh i- just- i forgot i guess-"

"I love ya and all but i can tell ya didnt forget. what was it omiiiiii???~"

"Atsumu I said i forgot.

"no ya didnt"

"yes i did"

"no ya didnt"

"yes i did"

"yes u did"

"no i didn- FUCK YOU."

Atsumu laughed and slapped Kiyoomis side while doing so. Not in a mean way, hes just the physical laugher type. (also like me) "so omi, what was it?"

"...iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

"yoooooouuuuuuuuu?"

"..iiiiiiiii wanted to say that um- lets watch volleyball highlights-"

"ew whyre u a nerd omi"

"can we?"

"whatever floats yer boat~"

______________________________________________________________________________

The boys were both genuinely bored at what they were watching, both teams being mid, but with the occasional gasp from both the boys as a team hit a good serve or hit the ball in a hard way (idk how to describe volleyball).  the often times sakusa stole a glance at atsumu, the blonde looked bored and occupied by something else on his mind, his eyes almost glassy and unseeing.

"atsu"

"hmm?"

"are you bored?"

"no no im just thinking i guess"

"about what?"

"why the fuck yer such a nerd"

now let me tell you, kiyoomi jumped up and attacked that boy. in a harmless way. but he knew where atsumu's sensitive tickle spots were. so while it was harmless, atsumu was fucking dying.

"OHMYGOF DSOTP WHTA YEHFU CJHAABBAGS- OMI SSTOPTTO SREREIOUSLY I C- CANT BRETAHEE BAHAGHEGADS"

sakusa let the boy live and sat on atsus lap as they both came down from their laughing highs. but when he opened his eyes, he immediately went flustered at the sight of the boy underneath him out of breath. 

"miya"

"- yeah?"

Sakusa quickly flipped them, awkward to be the one on top of the smaller boy, and set the smaller on his lap. both boys flushed at the action, as kiyoomi wrapped his arms around atsumus waist.

"can I kiss you atsu?"

"..what?"

the raven immediately regretted what he said, afraid that atsumu didnt return the same feelings or wantings, but he asked again just in case.

"can i... kiss you?"

Atsumu stared in shock at sakusa as a blush crept to his face. fuck. he wanted to pull the first action. the first first action. but he settled for second and lowered his lips to sakusa's, earning a quiet gasp from the younger. immeadiately sakusa melted into the kiss and the pair fought eachothers lips, both hungry desires for the other.

kiyoomi's hands snaked under the blonde's shirt, slightly running over his.. pecs as the blonde let out a  quiet whimper. kiyo broke from the kiss, but lips never leaving the older's skin. trailing from his jaw down his neck, until he found atsumu's sensitive area.

"O- Omi!"

the raven felt himself perk up from the sound of atsumu's cry. he trailed down to atsumus nipples and left marks on one, playing with the other with his fingers.

the blondes head snapped back as he let out a strangled moan and blood shot down to his dick.

"omi wait..whatre- whatre we doing..??"

both boys then looked at eachother and started laughing, kiyoomi's hands still holding atsumu's waist.

Kiyoomi left a soft kiss on atsu's neck and his lips. "im sorry atsu..i just really fucking love you and it kinda pains me to call you my best friend and not my boyfriend."

Atsumu giggled and slapped sakusa's shoulder. "Omi that was so cute! but ya dont have to call me yer best friend anymore, Ill be yer boyfriend."

"oh gee arent i so lucky"

"ya you are~"

_______________________________________________________________________________