( 🛐 ) 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭

2023 author edit: what the fuck.

Ages :

Atsumu: 22

Kiyoomi: 21

✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \✰ / ✰ \ ✰

"OMI OMI OMI LOOK WHICH IDOL I GOT FROM THE ALBUM LOOK LOOK LOOK"

"Er- is that- uh- jung- jim- lis- jungcock...???"

"..its not even from bts omi..."

"...is it from- uh- imagine dragons?..."

"OMi cMON he literally lived in Japan."

"Oh then uh- uh- uh- uh- uh- that one guy- that like- lived in Japan...?"

Atsumu was trying so hard to not cry nor die laughing.

"Starts with a T. Cmon Kiyoomi. Ya can do this."

"A T??? WHo starts with a T??? TinKERbELL????"

"Omi. Its Taemin. Literally Taemin."

"oH that one guy who you never stop talking about and constantly jerk off because of him?"

"Well yeah i guess i don' stop talking about him but eW Omi! When I jerk off its because of ya, thanks so much </3" Atsumu replied with slight disgust. Yes his favorite idol was very admiring and hot, hes not that kind of fan to literally jerk off because of a dude he'd probably never meet.

The slightly taller male wrapped his arms around the shorter male from behind. "Because of me hm? Then why do I find your little edits of Taemin, or Felix, or Yoon, Johnny, Yeji,.. all of them..but never of me? Why do I see your eyes filled with love when theyre merely mentioned hm?"

"Omi I...theyre just people I like.."

"But you cry because you know you'd never become even close with them..Is this true?" Kiyoomi fires as he swiftly removes Atsumu's shirt, pressing him against the wall.

"mh- ..no.." Atsumu lied.

"Am I not good enough for you? Is my sex never good enough for you? What, do they have something I dont have? More love? Hotter voices? What is it, that leaves you crying?" All while explaining this, he removes the rest of the blonde's clothing, tossing it to the side.

"Theyre just- hot okay? I would never leave ya for some singer I like. Yer sex is amazing Omi- in fact sometimes I take a trip to heaven in the middle of it because of how good it is."

"Yeah? Well wouldnt it be a shame if I got you hard and then discontinued?" He questioned, as his hand drifted down to the blonde's twitching member.

"What?! No don-" Atsumu started, before feeling Sakusa's toned stomach retreat from his back.

"Omi!"

"Beg."

"What?! No!"

"Fine. Have fun." Kiyoomi said as he left the room, leaving the older one to stand there, hard.

Atsumu decided to lay on the bed, legs spread, and go on his phone. He knew his Omi would give up and eventually fuck him senseless. He just had to wait as thoughts of previous sessions entered his head, blush creeping up on his cheeks.

"Fuck, hurry up Omi.." He desperately murmured as he became even harder.

✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \✰ / ✰ \ 

While Atsumu was still busy doing whatever it was on his phone, Kiyoomi walked back in silently. Fully undressed he walked to the bed and placed his hands on Atsumu's spread knees.

"ah- Hi. Welcome ba-" Atsumu began before feeling a familiar tip tease his entrance.

"Whatre ya- NO DAMNIT OMI DON' fUcking tEASE ME!!" Atsumu half screamed half groaned as he threw his phone to the floor.

"Youre not telling me what to do tonight. Now shut your pretty little lips and be the good slut you are."

Atsumu quietly whimpered and threw his head back as Kiyoomi's hands traveled to the blonde's nipples, touching them ever so slightly. His tip entered just enough to drive Atsumu insane, before being drawn back and making Atsumu even more insane.

"Kiyoomi please-"

"What did I tell you to do?"

The blonde whimpered louder this time, arching his back and trying to push himself on top of the 7 incher to force it inside.

"Youre being so needy, arent you? Do I need to tie you up?" Kiyoomi glared slightly at the one below him.

Atsumu shook his head.

After a few moments of the ongoing teasing, the blonde gasped loudly as he felt the hard member enter him swiftly.

"W- wait- Im-" Atsumu sputtered as he rolled his eyes back and made many loud noises due to this action from Kiyoomi.

"What now? You want me to stop? After whining of your fucking neediness?" Kiyoomi growled.

"N-No! Its j-just so-"

Atsumu teared up. Was Sakusa being overly agressive and dominant with him? Yes. Did Atsumu love it? Yes. A lot.

Sakusa went at a speed Atsumu couldnt handle that quickly. Already almost reaching his limit.

"Im g- gonna-"

"Not yet. Hold it."

Atsumu forced himself to hold it back just a few moments more.

"Omi s-slow down it- hurts-"

"But you like it."

Atsumu moaned knowing he did in fact enjoy the pain. Although it was enjoyable, it soon reached a pain he didnt appreciate.

"Omi s- stop!"

Hearing the hurt in his voice, Sakusa immeadiately halted and pulled out. He wiped the tears off the blonde's face.

"Shit- Are you okay? Im sorry baby I didnt-"

Atsumu took this chance and flipped their positions - Sakusa on bottom and Atsumu on top.

"you little-"

Atsumu cut him off and slammed his ass on top of Sakusa's twitching dick.

"Fuck" Was all the raven could groan as he was overwhelmed with pleasure from Atsumu's walls closing around his member. His hands lifted to support the blonde's waist, while he rode and bounced slightly.

Flipping their positions back to where they started, Kiyoomi thrusted in a quickened pace, reaching his climax.

Painting Atsumu's walls white, he pulled out and stared at the panting mess of the Atsumu below him.

"You ready for round 2, baby?" Omi smirked looking at the worn out blonde.

"Tell me yer joking."

"I am. Time to clean you up." Sakusa replied with as he lifted Atsumu from the shared bed, to seal the night with cuddles in the bath.

✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \✰ / ✰ \ ✰ / ✰ \

If yall find any mistakes or concerns please comment them because its 11:32 and im way too tired to proofread.

----------------

Love yall <33 !

----------------

around 1101 words