Rain (🖤)

yknow how like everytime a main character cries it starts raining? yeah well magic 🥺

this is a like designer au btwbtw
—————————-

"Atsumu this is ridiculous. No one would ever buy this shit."

The named boy blinked in surprisment.

"God Kiyoomi, coulda jus said ya didn' like it. No need to be a jackass bout it."

"Im more experienced than you, and I know youd get so much hate for this. Like honestly? Look at your "creation" and tell me dead in the eyes you made this and thought it looked even somewhere close to nice."

"Its fucking opinion Sakusa! What the fuck arent ya my husband? Yer supposed to be supporting me or some crap!"

"Exactly, "some crap". Supporting you was no where in the papers when we agreed to get married."

"..yknow what? Speaking of marriage, ya can kiss your ex husband goodbye, because fuck ya and yer shitty ass opinions."

"God Miya. Youre divorcing me just because your little feelings are hurt? Grow up."

"Grow up? Grow up?? What the fuck ya think i been doin the last 24 years?? getting younger? Yer the bitch who needs to wake up and realize not everyone sees things the same way as yer blind ass!"

"Im helping you Miya! Im saying that your sales are gonna go drown in failure!"

"Miya?? Kiyoomi, what the fuck?! yknow what im- im done." After saying this he threw his ring to the ground. He ran out the house and magically ran towards his brothers house.

He was halfway there when he started to feel a familiar drizzle hit his face.

"Shit! God could this night get any fuckin worse?"

Yes. It could. And it did. He groaned as the drizzle turned into a attacking sea of water, drowning him in sadness (and water 🌚).

He eventually reached his desired destination, fumbling to get the key from under the rock.

"If I walk in on Rin (cough wHos that 🤤) and Samu fuckin imma actually die-"

He barged in to see Osamu drawing a pickle on Rintarou's hand.

"...Erm aM I interuptin somethin-" He asked as he stared at the two staring back at him.

"No. In fact, tell this cow to stop damaging my hand." Suna asked as his lover did that thing. (🤓)

"Oi! Cow?! Where ya get cow from?!" the lover exclaimed in offense.

"Osamoo. :))))" He explained breifly.

"..." said atsumu well no he didnt say anything he just-

Atsumu stared at them.

"Ey- Tsumu what happened? I know that look." Asked the blonde's brother, staring at the blonde in concern.

"Just erm-" he cutely explained it all bc i aint typing all that shit again no thanks 💞💞

"Atsumu... Why didnt you tell us he was saying these things to you?? Dont tell me you actually thought he loved you these past months?" Exclaimed Suna as he stared in shock.

(lets say the angy mean sakusa things have been happenin for a few months)

"Rin did ya have to say it like that 🙂." Asked the older twin.

"yes. Now while I go shower, you two do your twin hug things. Osamu you better make him feel better or I swear mr."

"Alright mr Rintarou." The cow said while rolling his eyes slightly.

After Suna had disappeared into the bathroom, Atsumu continued to stand there looking at the ground.

"Well? Cmere you big crybaby." Said his brother after a few moments.

Atsumu skipped over and jumped on top of his brother, hugging him tightly.

And just like that, Lolas gone. WRONG. Lola's right here you fuckin brussel sprout.

(jk 😍)

And just like that, they lived happily ever after 🌚👉👈🌸🌟🌷😍🌹✨