|𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘|

"No, I'm not going to hear anything

"No, I'm not going to hear anything. I'll go there and will bring my sister back by hook or by crook!"

Rishabh stated sternly but Mrunali stopped him holding his wrist.

"Please Rishabh, listen to me. If you go there, then Veer Bhai will surely kill you this time! Please don't go!"

"And do you think, I'm scared of that bastard?"

"I didn't mean that Rishabh but you can't fight with him and his men alone!"

"Shut up Mrunali! My sister is in danger and you think I'll stay here shuting my mouth and all senses! Did you forget what your brother did to my sister? Did you forget your Veer Bhai threatened my little sister to marry him? He ruined her whole life and now he is behind her life. She is stucked there just because of me!"

"Please Rishabh, I beg you"

"Shut up Mrunali! Not a word more. After all these you're still supporting that shit? Don't you know he is a psycho?"

"I__I'm not supporting his acts but I believe him!"

She tried to hold his hand but he jerked her hand.

"Don't touch me! You know what? I've done wrong to hear your mother's words. I should have brought her here that day! And believe me if anyone tries to stop me now. I won't leave them!"

"Please Rishabh, don't do this! Don't go there please! I can understand you're worried about Divya!"

"No! None can understand my situation! She's my sister!"

"What're you saying, Rishabh! She is my sister also!"

"Is that? And you're still supporting your psyco brother knowing that he is the hell reason of all things happening with my baby sister?"

"I__"

Before Mrunali could complete her words before that Rishabh left from there.

"Please Rishabh, listen to me__

She fell on the floor with a thud as her heartbeat started going in faster rate.

"No, no. I__I've to go"

Without wasting time she ran behind him following him till Rathore Mansion

⋇✦⋇

"Look I'm not in a mood to fight! Just move from my away!"

An angry Rishabh stated sternly as he wasn't allowed to go inside without permission.

"We can't let anyone in!"

"DIVYAAAAA! Come outside right now. Look your brother has came to take you!"

Hearing his shouts Divya hurriedly tried to run from her room to meet her brother but stopped in midway seeing her husband standing infront of him blocking her way.