o n e

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ☾ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

"mark!" mr. lee yelled from downstairs. mark shifted in his bed, slowly opening his eyes. he let out a groan and glanced to his phone screen. 6:30 am.. he sighed and got up.

"mark come downstairs now!" another yell form mr. lee. "i am coming dad!" mark yelled back. "we have to talk about something" mr. lee said and looked slightly nervous.

mark looked at him in confusion. "and you want to tell me this at 6 am in the morning???"
"we will move." marks eyes widened at the older's words.

"what? why? what about my friends?" he felt like he misheard his dad. "calm down, my new girlfriend and me decided to move together, she lives not for from here so you don't have to change schools."

he rolled his eyes at what his dad said. "i don't want to live with your girlfriend" mark said and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"please mark, don't act up now. where is the difference if we live here or in a nice huge house?" mark looked him in the eyes and saw how desperate he was.

"well if it makes you that happy..." mark sighed. mr. lee clapped his hands, he seemed truly happy about his sons words.

"we will move tomorrow, you can already start with packing!" mark didn't really know how to feel so he decided to go back into his room.

"ahh, mark wait! i forgot to tell you, my girlfriend has a son, he must be around you're age maybe a bit younger, i hope you two will get along."

"i hope so too" mark thought to himself

----------

"here we are" mr. lee said and parked the car in front of a big old but beautiful looking house. mark exited the car, eyes widening.

he couldn't hold back a little gasp when he stood in front of the huge wooden door. "help me with the suitcases, please!" mark ran back to this father and took two suitcases.

when he wanted to knock the door, a women already opened. she was tall and really pretty with tanned skin and shining brown hair. "hello dear, you must be mark!" she smiled at him warmly.

"hello mrs...." "i am mrs. lee but please call me jisoo!" mark smiled shyly, did he missed their wedding or why is her surname lee too, she must have the same surname what a coincidence.

mark entered the house, he was standing in a rather big entrance hall. "wow, dude that's crazy" he silently said to himself. suddenly he felt really excited to move in here.

"haechan darling!! come downstairs please!" jisoo yelled. haechan must be her son, soon to be my 'stepbrother' mark thought.

he lifted his head when he heard footsteps form the huge wooden stairs. there was standing a boy with tanned skin, brown shining hair just as his mother. he had plump lips and big doe eyes.

"damn he's really pretty" mark thought to himself. the boy walked down the stairs and was now standing in front of mark. "you must be mark" he said with an expression mark couldn't quite figure out.

"oh. yeah, you must be haechan then." mark said and nervously scratched his neck. "yeah" haechan said and looked him up and down.

"haechan would you be so nice and show mark his room?" he nooded and symbolized mark to follow him. "so, this is your room, it's pretty near to mine so if you need help just knock my door." mark smiled and haechan left him alone.

mark entered the room and his jaw almost dropped to the floor, in front of him was a big bed where probably 3 people would easily fit in. the room was big and filled with light shining through the big windows.

"that's insane.." he said to himself while throwing himself onto the bed. he heard a knock on the door and lifted his head. "come in" mark said and his dad entered the room.

"i see you already made yourself at home" he said and smiled warmly. "do you like it here?" he asked. mark tilted his head and laughed, "how couldn't i, this house is crazy! and i also like your girlfriend, she seems kind!"

marks dad smiled and hugged his son tightly. "thank you mark." i was scared you wouldn't want to live here. marks heart hurt when he noticed how worried his dad was and he now felt bad because he was acting up because of it yesterday.

"i am sorry dad, i like it here, seriously!" mark said and got up from his bed now.
"can i eat something?"

--------
hey guys!! soo this was the first chapter, i might publish another one today.
have a great day! :)