t h r e e

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ☾ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

while mark was busy panicking, haechan laid on top of his bed staring at the ceiling. his eyes became teary, it's been almost two days since he last slept. his body was aching and just screamed for sleep meanwhile his head was giving a fuck.

--------

it was monday morning when mark woke up extra early, he took a look at his phone screen and noticed he still had half an hour to sleep, but he couldn't close his eyes again so he decided to go to the bathroom.

on his way there he came a cross haechans room, he hesitated if he should glance into his room since he's never seen it before. he opened the door and pecked through the gap.

haechan was not present. so mark fully opened the door and stepped inside, he felt a little weird since he shouldn't be in here but he was so curious.

he glanced around the room when his gaze landed on something unusual. first of all there were almost no mirrors at all in his room and the only one was covered with a blanket. mark frowned, why would he cover his mirror?

after mark washed himself up in the bathroom he went to the kitchen where he met haechan who looked horrible today.

"are you okay?" mark asked him and haechan just shock his head. mark decided to not annoy him any further he probably didn't sleep much because of his insomnia.
little did he know.

"i'll go to school now." haechan said and got up. he gifted the other a small smile before leaving the kitchen. haechan was attending another school than mark that's why they aren't going to school together.

"mark!!" the boy in question turned his head and saw a boy running towards him while giving him a big eye smile (my baby :,) ). the other couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"hey jeno!" "how have you been dude, you haven't been texting the whole weekend. how's the new house?" jeno asked with a curious look on his face. "it's amazing, it's old but beautiful! and my dads girlfriend and her son are nice too."

at the thought of haechan he blushed a little which wasn't unnoticed by the other." "why are you blushing, are you falling for your dads girlfriend?" jeno asked concerned. "shut the fuck up, of course not" mark said while slapping jenos arm.

with that they entered the school, on the hallway they met two of their other friends yangyang and jaemin. together they attended their first classes.

later at lunch they all sat together, talking about their weekends. "i heard from jeno that the new house is cool, especially that milf" jaemin smirked while wiggling his eye brows. marks eyes widened at those words and he slapped jeno again.

"y'all are so annoying, it's not my dads girlfriend!" mark yelled with a red face. "who could it be then?" jaemin asked. mark didn't know how to answer and his face started to heat up once again.

"don't tell me it's the son." jeno said and his mouth fell open. mark looked down at his hands. "oh damn mark i didn't know you like boys." yangyang said. "i don't like boys, he just happened to be really pretty. his name is haechan by the way."

"you have to introduce him to us, i really want to know if he's really that pretty!" jaemin said while chuckling. "maybe one day." mark mumbled and tried to change their topic.

soon the school day was over and mark made his way to his new home. he now has to walk home alone since the others live in the other direction of his home. he plugged in his headphones and started to listen to chase atlantic ( as he should).

he entered his new home and got surprised when he spotted mrs. lee in the kitchen. "oh hello mark! i got home early from work today, i make lunch right now, do you want something too?"

mark smiled and thankfully took the food. it was silent when they ate. mark thought of how to start a conversation when he suddenly thought about the mirror in haechans room.

he thought for a while, not sure if he should ask mrs. lee something so personal about her son but he know he wouldn't be able to ask haechan himself.

"i am sorry to ask this but why is haechan covering the mirror in his room? i just happened to see when i walked past his room." mark explained.

mrs. lee suddenly had a strange expression. "he hates mirrors. they scare him." that was all she said. "why is that?" mark asked. "i wish i know, one day he started to cover the mirrors in his room especially at night that started when he was 8 years old. but haechan rarely opens up to someone especially when it comes to the thing with mirrors."

mark nodded and smiled at her to make clear that he won't ask further questions. but this conversation filled his mind the whole day. was it because of his insomnia at night? mirrors can be a creepy thing, especially at night.

this evening mark felt bored, so he decided to go to haechans room. he also had planned to get closer to the other anyways since they barely speak to each other.

haechan heard a knock on his door. "come in." he said and mark sneaked his head through the door. "hey haechan." he said and smiled at him. haechan smiled back and patted the space next to him to show mark he should sit down.

"what's up?" he asked the older. "nothing to be honest i just felt like talking to someone, i am bored" mark said and pouted. haechan giggled at this and let himself fall back on his bed.

mark scanned through the room and noticed some posters of one specific group on his wall. "oh, you like stray kids!" mark said and looked at the other.

haechan turned his head to look at him, yes they are really cool, i love their music. mark nodded and then he saw it. the blanket was removed form the mirror. this kind of calmed down mark.

haechan watched mark and scanned his face. it's the first time he really took his time to look at the other. he realized how pretty mark was. with his black fluffy hair, the high cheekbones and the round glasses he looked really handsome.

mark felt haechans staring and turned his head to look at him. haechan locked eyes with him and didn't break the eye contact. in the next moment mark felt one of the others hands on his arm.

his hand didn't fell like it was trying to seduce him it more felt like the other would test if he's real (same tho). haechans expression changed, his face had now a more relaxed look.

mark got a little flustered from haechans hand still being on this arm. haechan quickly pulled his hand away when he noticed that it still was on the others arm.

"sorry." he mumbled. awkward silence spread around the room so mark decided to change the topic. he suddenly thought about the party jaemin told him about.

"do you want to go on a party on the weekend?" mark asked almost shyly. haechan noticed the others unsure look so he thought for a while but agreed, he should go and have fun at least one time.

mark smiled widely "i'll tell you more details later!" he got up and left haechans room after wishing him a good night. haechan returned the gesture and let himself fall on his back again.

"i felt him. this was real, not in my head." he sighed and looked up at the ceiling nevertheless a little smile formed on his face.

-------

wooho another chapter. i don't really know how to feel about this story so far but i hope you all still like it and i hope you all are excited for the upcoming chapters!

mwah :3