f o u r

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ☾ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

haechan once again laid in his bed wide awake. his eyes always anxiously glanced to the mirror on the other side of his room. he was glad he didn't forget to cover it before it turned dark outside.

he spent some more minutes hugging his knees until his body was basically screaming at him to sleep. he sighed and grabbed his headphones. along with music he managed to fall asleep.

-------

today was the day where mark would bring haechan along to jaemins party. he did feel quite nervous about it and he couldn't really explain why.

jaemin was pretty popular at school so there will probably be lots of people. he wasn't sure how haechan will think about it, he hasn't told him how big the party will be.

meanwhile haechan was standing in front of his wardrobe thinking of what to wear. he took out a ripped wide jeans and a shirt which was fitting his body like a second skin. he looked at himself in the mirror, he will definitely freeze outside but no pain no gain.

he heard a knock on his door and in the next moment mark stood in his door frame. he visibly gulped at the sight of the younger boy. his tight shirt on his slim body made him look just perfect.

"will you stop staring?" haechan asked and laughed at the older. mark quickly looked down to his feet. "why did you knock? do you need help with your outfit?" mark just nodded and haechan followed him to his room.

"okay let's see what you got here." haechan opened marks wardrobe and quickly found a fit for him. black tight jeans, a grey hoodie and a black leather jacket. "should do." haechan said and grinned.

mark took the clothes and haechan wanted to leave the room but mark quickly stopped him "you can stay, you are a boy after all, i don't mind you watching." haechan shrugged and stayed.

mark didn't know why he wouldn't just let him leave maybe he wanted to prove himself that he won't get flustered when a boy watches him change.

and indeed mark wasn't the one getting flustered, no it was haechan who's cheeks slightly blushed at the sight. mark was built different, he had to admit, he was way more muscular than himself.

mark noticed haechans eyes glued to his abs and smirked. "never saw an half naked boy?" he said and haechan scoffed at him. "don't use my words." mark had to laugh at this and so did haechan.

they spent some more nice minutes in marks room when they decided to leave for the party. jeno was already waiting in front of their house to pick them up. "damn that's some really big mansion" he said to mark who was now stepping out the door.

"quite literally, i am still impressed even after one week!" mark said and haechan behind him chuckled. jeno curiously tilted his head when he heard the other males voice behind mark.

"you must be haechan!" jeno said and gave him a big eye smile. "mark told us a lot about you!" jeno said and mark punched his arm. "ouch mark, stop punching my arm every damn minute. there will be bruises soon." jeno pouted.

haechan already found jeno funny so he was convinced that his other friends are like that too. in general he felt thankful to the other for bringing him along to this party. he finally get the chance to get out of his thoughts.