s i x

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ☾ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

knock, knock. mark shot up in his bed. at first he didn't know where was, which was pretty often since he doesn't get one night of full sleep since he moved into this big house.

he looked at the door, thinking if really someone knocked or if he just dreamed. but there was a second knock. "yeah?" mark said while not being able to suppress the tone of fear.

"it's me." haechan whispered once he opened the door. "what is it? why are you waking me up again? it's fucking 1 in the morning." mark groaned and let his head fall back into the pillow.

"can i sleep in your bed?" haechan asked quietly while fiddling with his fingers. marks head shot up again, now he looked at the other trying to figure out if he was serious.

"uhm... i have no problem with that." mark said and lifted his blanket for the latter. haechan smiled and climbed into his bed.

he tried not to be too close to the other, to not make him uncomfortable. now there was silence, rather awkward to be honest. marks mind was filled with thoughts. "should i ask him why he wants to sleep here? "he wont tell me anyways" he thought to himself and already wanted to face away from haechan, when the boy suddenly pulled mark closer to himself.

mark held his breath. in the darkness of the room he hardly saw the others face. only the moon was shining through his curtains. "i am so sorry." haechan said, his eyes filling with tears "but please don't push me away."

"why would i?" mark asked and pulled the younger even closer to his chest. "it's okay, you don't have to tell me what's wrong." "thank you mark." "you're welcome." silence.

haechans head was quite again. "am i finally getting sleep now?" he smiled weakly. the boy now knew it was the older's impact.

mark meanwhile was into his thoughts too, he now was sure that the boy must suffer from more than 'just' insomnia. but since he is not a psychologist he of course didn't know what it could be.

their faces where dangerously close to each other and haechan looked like he didn't mind but marks mind went crazy. because haechan was near to his face he could see all his details even tho it was relatively dark.

his eyes weren't closed now, his long lashes brushed over his round cheeks. his plump lips were slightly parted. "what are you doing to me..?" mark asked himself.

as if the other heard his thoughts, he lifted up his head and looked at the other, their eyes locked. for a second he saw haechans gaze fall down to his own lips. mark blushed and hoped it wasn't visible in the darkness of the night.

mark now got himself even more closer to the other, his breath brushing over the younger's lips. he noticed the other getting flustered too but haechan didn't move away. they locked eyes again, now only being a few centimeters away from each other.

"you aren't my brother after all." haechan whispered and pulled the older into a kiss. mark couldn't believe what was happening but after a while he started to kiss back. their lips moved in a steady pace and both of their minds were clouded.

haechan tilted his head to get a better access, the kiss got more heated and mark noticed his hands going down to the others waist, stroking it.

after about two minutes haechan pulled away, leaving the both breathe heavily. "i am sorry, if this didn't feel right for you." haechan said and looked away.

"stop apologizing the whole time." mark said and giggled. but he couldn't stop the butterflies flying around in his stomach. "can i still sleep here?" haechan asked with a little worry in his voice.

"of course, if it makes you feel better." mark said and the other smiled at him. "thank you mark!" the younger was visibly happy about the answer. but now they tried to keep a certain distance between the both of them.

which wasn't that easy for mark, it took him a while to finally fall asleep. the event from a few minutes ago, still present in his mind. "this can't be right." he thought to himself.

"mark lee, you just kissed a boy."

———————

this was a rather short chapter but i still hope you all enjoyed it. and yes this was their first kiss, more is about to come soon.

see yaa :)