Twelve Days of Yuletide

On the first day of Yuletide my uncle gave to me, an evil golden Ring.

On the second day of Yuletide my uncle gave to me, two glowing eyes and an evil golden Ring.

On the third day of Yuletide my uncle gave to me, three trolls of stone, two glowing eyes, and an evil golden Ring.

On the fourth day of Yuletide my uncle gave to me, four points for Sting, three trolls of stone, two glowing eyes, and an evil golden Ring.

On the fifth day of Yuletide my uncle gave to me, five half-pints ... four points for Sting, three trolls of stone, two glowing eyes, and an evil golden Ring.

On the sixth day of Yuletide my uncle gave to me, six near-death experiences, five half-pints, four points for Sting, three trolls of stone, two glowing eyes, and an evil golden Ring.

On the seventh day of Yuletide my uncle gave to me, seven hiding spots, six near-death experiences, five half-pints, four points for Sting, three trolls of stone, two glowing eyes, and an evil golden Ring.

On the eight day of Yuletide my uncle gave to me, eight travelling companions, seven hiding spots, six near-death experiences, five half-pints, four points for Sting, three trolls of stone, two glowing eyes, and an evil golden Ring.

On the ninth day of Yuletide my uncle gave to me, nine hunting Nazgul, eight travelling companions, seven hiding spots, six near-death experiences, five half-pints, four points for Sting, three trolls of stone, two glowing eyes, and an evil golden Ring.

On the tenth day of Yuletide my uncle gave to me, ten lands a-crossing, nine hunting Nazgul, eight travelling companions, seven hiding spots, six near-death experiences, five half-pints, four points for Sting, three trolls of stone, two glowing eyes, and an evil golden Ring.

On the eleventh day of Yuletide my uncle gave to me, eleven Elvish gifts, ten lands a-crossing, nine hunting Nazgul, eight travelling companions, seven hiding spots, six near-death experiences, five half-pints, four points for Sting, three trolls of stone, two glowing eyes, and an evil golden Ring.

On the twelfth day of Yuletide my uncle gave to me, twelve weeks to get rid of it, eleven Elvish gifts, ten lands a-crossing, nine hunting Nazgul, eight travelling companions, seven hiding spots, six near-death experiences, five half-pints, four points for Sting, three trolls of stone, two glowing eyes, and an evil golden Ring.